Ryujin X Yeji - 😕

Start from the beginning

I nuzzled my head against the side of hers, "I would never hurt someone innocent. What's your name?"

"R-Ryujin.." She softly says but there was a crack in her voice.

"It's nice to meet you again, Ryujin, now may I ask what happened to you? I know it's a deep question, but I want to help you and understand," I brought her over to the little place she had set up.

Ryujin sat down, sniffling which made me wipe her tears.

"It's okay if you don't wanna tell me.." I gave her a little smile and rubbed her back.

Ryujin gave me this hug that I wasn't expecting but held her in my arms, listening to her sniffle and cry, "I-I was.. ten years old.. and my mom and dad were killed right in front of me and I was the only one that survived the shooting, and I didn't know what to do... I was all alone... I barely had any clothes, but I've been living out here for most of my life.. and let's just say.. people aren't friendly to me.."

My heart broke at her story, "I'm so sorry.. that must be horrible... I lost my real father at a young age so I'm familiar with losing your parent but nothing like what you've gone through. So... I wanna do something kind for you, and I know it might be a big offer but.. would you want to live with me?"

Ryujin pulled away, "You're kidding..."

"N-no.." I whispered, somehow feeling so safe around her.

"You don't even know me... I mean everybody doesn't wanna live with a homeless person.." Ryujin says, sighing as she said it.

"I don't see you as that, I see you as a kind girl that had horrible things happen to her, and I've always been kind enough to share things with people I don't know, that I'd like to know.." I say with a kind tone.

Her lip trembled and looked at me, "R-really?" I saw her eyes water again.

I gave a sad smile and said, "Get on my back." I stood up, waiting for her. Ryujin climbed onto me and I moved to my bike.
"Hold on tight, I'm gonna take you to a good home."

Ryujin sniffled, wrapped her arms around my waist, and whispered in my ear, "Thank you."

| Time Lapse | 2 years later

I parted from our shared kiss, patting her back vigorously, "Yah! You're so cuddly today!"

She smiled, nuzzling her head into my neck, "I love cuddling with my babe," Ryujin rubbed my back.

I wrapped the blanket around us and let my girlfriend cuddle me like this. Ryujin had a rough night, she said she had a nightmare about her old life. So you know, I had to comfort my lover. I just never expected her to be so cuddly with me. She loves me a lot, I just know it and feel it through our hearts dancing together.

Ryujin stroked and played with the back of my hair, leaving a soft kiss on my head while doing so, "Mwah, you're so warm~"

I nudged her head, making her lay up straight, and pulled her close to my face so we could kiss. I pursed my lips, but she didn't do anything so I leaned in, about to kiss her, but she pulled away. "What?" I gave a pout and looked at her.

"Yeji.. w-would you... like.. ever.. leave me? I mean.. like leave me for another girl or guy? I-I... I just saw it... you with your.. f-friends the other day... and you seemed.. touchy?? I don't know, I just.. I.. I'm... what's the word?"

"Jealous?" I bit my lip.

"Y-yeah... I'm j-jealous of.. your friends.."

I gave a little smile.

"What?" Ryujin furrowed her eyebrows, pouting.

I kissed her cheek, "You're just so cute. Anyway... no baby, I sacrificed a lot for you, and we have an amazing relationship and love I never wanna give up on, and I'm pretty sure you feel the same. Plus I'd too be heartbroken to let go of you for some stupid person, I love you Ryujin, and understand your jealousy. Thank you for opening up to me."