294 🩺 We Stan Spice | M

Start from the beginning

Seonghwa's lips pulled into a playful smirk. 'You're so welcome.' Stepping forward, he pressed him back into the shower wall, dropping a soft kiss against his lips. 'That is quite a look,' he teased.

Narrowing his eyes, Hongjoong ran his hands through his hair and tried to give it some dimension. 'Sexy. I know.'

But with a playful nip, Seonghwa gently teased his bottom lip; smirking. 'Oh you have no idea.'

And with that, he trailed his lips down his cheek, his neck, his chest...

And dropping to his knees, he wrapped his lips around his member, and squeezed his thighs tightly with his hands.

Hongjoong moaned.

Throwing his head back into the shower wall, he buried one hand in his hair, and let the other slap against the shower wall to ground him.

Biting hard into his bottom lip, he opened his eyes and looked down, seeing him hollow his cheeks as he bobbed and sucked up his length.

'Argmnh... So good...' he breathed.

'Mmm?' Seonghwa replied, moaning with a mouthful of dick.

Hongjoong groaned as the vibrations stimulated his most sensitive spots. 'Mhm... Fuck...'

Lifting his gaze, Seonghwa stared up at him through his eyelashes with beads of water caught in them, and lifted his head to lick teasingly at his tip.

Hongjoong shuddered. 'Jesus... You're so sexy...'

His lips smirked dangerously, licking at them gently, before taking him entirely into his mouth and staring at him as he licked his base.

And Hongjoong fucking moaned. Legs throbbing and becoming shaky, Seonghwa ran a hand under his knee and lifted his leg, resting it over his shoulder. He ran a hand all the way up his thigh and gripped at his exposed ass, and the sight was something Hongjoong never wanted to forget.

'Fu-... God... Mmm Hwa, please...'

Arching his back into the shower wall, Hongjoong didn't know whether to hold onto the wall to hold him upright, or to hold tightly onto his shoulder...

Arms going back and forth, his hips rolled against his mouth, loving the way it felt every time his lips slid from his tip to his abdomen, and the way it felt to have that devilish tongue torturing him all the way down...

Lips slipping off for a moment, Seonghwa moaned gruffly. 'Do you want me to make you come, baby?' he asked, placing pecks all the way down the side of his penis.

Hongjoong moaned. 'Fuck- yes, pleaseee.'

Seonghwa's lips pulled into a terrifyingly hungry smirk. And that was the last Hongjoong saw before he attached them around the top inch of his dick and began torturing him with his tongue, wrapping it around him and grating it over every part that made lightning surface.

'Mmmh,' he whimpered, letting a lot of his weight rest on him with his leg over his shoulder. One of his hands flew from the shower wall to his head and pushed him down further, unable to take the direct stimulation. 'Uhhhm...' he groaned as those lips slipped all the way to his abdomen.

Knots began to tie within him and his chest burned for air that wasn't filled with steam, and as he felt his orgasm winding up, he felt Seonghwa slip a hand around him. Rubbing his hole gently, he pressed two fingers against him, and slowly let him adjust to slip inside...

And the moment he massaged his p-spot, Hongjoong's head tipped back and his lips pulled into an o.

Feeling waves of pleasure wash over him from the outside and within, Seonghwa took him to the back of his throat, the way he knew he liked, and licked at the bottom of his length. Massaging his prostate, Hongjoong shivered as he felt himself cum first, before a wave of internal orgasm made his body shudder.

Held up entirely by Seonghwa's strong hold, Hongjoong moaned on the exhale of every breath he took, and slowly released his grip in that dark head of hair, letting him mouth-wateringly massage his shaft with his lips, milking his high and extending the feel-good waves coursing through his veins. 

Letting his leg slip from over Seonghwa's shoulder, Hongjoong's legs shook a little as he tried to stand on his own.

Coming off his knees, Seonghwa wrapped his arms around him, holding him steady and chasing him for a salty kiss.

'I fucking love watching you orgasm,' Seonghwa breathed against him, raking his swollen lips against his. 'It is by far my favourite thing to do.'

Hongjoong let out an exhausted breath of an amused laugh and smirked against him. 'Is that so?'

Seonghwa nodded, holding strongly onto his body with one arm, and using the other to brush his cheek. 'I could watch you orgasm all day, every day, and never get bored.'

Hongjoong laughed breathily. 'I don't think I'd like to orgasm all day, every day. I feel like that would be torture.'

Seonghwa smirked. Pressing his lips firmly against him, he slipped his mouth open and sparingly kissed him with his tongue, just enough to make Hongjoong melt.

And then suddenly, Seonghwa dumped a handful of water onto his head, making his hair fall limply down to matt against his forehead.

And Hongjoong laughed in defeat. Letting water run down his face, he stood, prevailed over.

Chuckling in amusement, Seonghwa put a finger under his chin to lift his gaze.

Poking his tongue into the inside of his cheek, Hongjoong kept his eyes down to keep water from going into them, and nodded. 'I see. So that's how this is going to be.'

He saw Seonghwa suck in both his lips like he'd been caught guiltily doing something he shouldn't have.

And as Hongjoong wiped the water from his face and pushed his pathetically limp hair back, a malicious smirk fell upon his lips.

'Two can play that game.'

He attacked.

~~~