Your mouth is mine too

"That pretty mouth of yours, maybe it's better if you shut it."

"I can do whatever I want with my mouth!" With childishness he responded. He was about to say some more when his tight grip on the plates were wrecked loose and his hand was pulled along with his body towards the inside of their house.

Within the few seconds of rushed steps of them both, his ears caught a silent shriek of Chih Tian calling his name and Ray, Sam. But with a bang of their bedroom door, those two guests were cleared away from his mind.

"Let me go Zi Hong!" he twisted his hand off the man's grip and matched the numbing gaze Sam gave him. Where did he get his courage? He asked himself that and more, and probably, Sam was asking the same question too.

The staring contest lasted quiet long; long enough for the icy glare to turn into mellow ones.

"Sleep," Sam instructed.

Yang Yu Teng had not calmed down, so he didn't abide. Perceiving as going for a shower as a rebellious retort, he took his towel and tried to slam the bathroom door equipped with a damper, only to fail.

Sam walked into the room from downstairs just after he finished his shower. Yang Yu Teng had a towel around his waist, hair and every inch of his exposed skin wet and dripping with water; just the way Sam hates it.

"I told Ray and Chih Tian to sleep over in the guest rooms," Sam informed.

Yang Yu Teng knew how Sam hated cooking smells on his shirt so he figured from the damp hair and the change of clothes, Sam had taken his shower in one of the other bathrooms. Thinking about it, there's a slight regret he didn't just jump into bed with his smoke-smelling shirt and sleep in it just to annoy the man.

But didn't he step out of the bathroom, drenching the floor to do just that? He was sure Sam was peeved, though it didn't show on the man's face at all. No, in fact, the look on Sam's face was something else entirely.

"You are a witch," Sam said, expressionless as he leaned the side of his arm on the wall. A droplet of water caught his attention, flowing undisturbed from the side of Yang Yu Teng's lower thigh towards his calf and eventually down his ankle.

"That's-" Yang Yu Teng's heart hitched. Being called a witch didn't exactly sound good nor comforting in any way.

"Why else would I still be this patient even after all the downright nonsense you rattled on about?"

"You-"

"Why else would I still want to pick this towel," Sam reached over for a new towel on the bathroom rack and draped it onto Yang Yu Teng's hair. "..and even think of drying your hair. And maybe remind you, again, that the wet floor is dangerous for you, for both of us."

Yang Yu Teng fell silent, biting his inner lips as he contemplated whether to take Sam's words as a sign of affection or a mere demanding warning. The way Sam rubbed the towel along his long hair, massaging his scalp and dabbing his neck, ever so softly, made him fall heavy on the former. Still, all the same, he thought; as affection or warning, he wouldn't mind.

He just missed this Sam, his Sam.

Amongst the fingers that were laced with fluffy white towel, one found its way to touch Yang Yu Teng's jaw. The same finger grazed his lips and trailed his neck.

He shivered and with it an airy moan escaped his lips.

"I wasn't drunk when I said you're pretty," Sam's fruity voice, calling him pretty again and again that day was just drugs to his addiction.

This moment of softness, this was the inherent weakness of his. Was he provoked before? He couldn't remember, not when his eyes go where his fingers went, slowly trailed along the steady rise and fall of the muscular chest.

"Finish what you started," he mewled. "That kiss earlier, it was too short."

A soft smirk rose on the serious face.

"So that's why you were so mad." Well, wasn't that spot-on? He was mad at a few things but the short kiss he received after days of close-to-none skinship really tested his patience. So before Sam had the chance to finish his words, he slid his hands into Sam's hair and cradled his head close towards his, meeting their lips for the second time that night.

And this time, it went just the way he wanted it to. Long and fervent it was when Sam lapped his tongue over his and licked the entirety of his mouth. They both tasted like mouthwash and smelled like blooming flowers, the drops of water on his skin dissipated from the heat.

"You," a word broke free, the towel around his neck the man used to pull and  keep their lips on each other. "You said my pretty mouth is better when shut," the sentence was a struggle to get out when Sam was keen on sucking his lower lips. "Is this how-"

Sam hummed and pulled their lips apart all of a sudden, each heaving for breaths. "On your knees." His hot breath felt fiery on Yang Yu Teng's skin.

Yang Yu Teng tilted his head before he caught view of Sam removing his pants, right before his towel was snatched off and his shoulders pushed down. When Sam's fully hardened cock sprung just in front of his eyes, a strange feeling momentarily wrapped his head.

This is a strange position for a man to be in, he thought. But the thought didn't linger long when he think back of all the other more strange positions he had been in when they were pleasing each other before.

"Open up."

Yang Yu Teng looked up, swallowing thickly. When he thinks that Sam meant kissing as a way to shut him up, he thought that alone was the bound of his own dirty mind but this, in reality, Sam meant this.

-----------------------------------

A/N: Hi guys/gals~ I know I took a bit of time to update but I hope you're happy with the 5 new chaps.

Can you guys pls let me know if you prefer this kind of update (many chap at once) or it's better if I upload a chapter per (let's say) two days?

Thank you in advance! Also, your comments really motivates me to write more. I love them!