Did you cry?

***TRIGGER WARNING***

A/N: Please drop this FF if you are easily/or not easily triggered with assault or rape or anything related.

This FF is created for fun only and have nothing to do with the real CP, Sam and YU.. Don't take it seriously.

---------------------------------------

Yang Yu Teng woke up with a deafening headache. From the window in the room, he noticed the sky had turned dark and the only light source he had was the lamp by the bed he was on. He squeezed his eyes shut to ease the throbbing pain in his head. He swallowed, his throat hurt. He squirmed, his waist hurt. Everything hurts. Then it came to him, everything that happened that day. His hands were trembling when he lifted the blanket on his body.

Then, his stomach twisted. He had not eaten anything that day but he could feel his insides trying to come out. The blanket he had lifted, he hugged tight. He was only in his boxers. He looked around in the dimly lit room and picked up his clothes that had been folded nicely on the bed. Only when he was fully clothed, did he slide down the bed and that too, was done with much difficulty. With every movement, he could feel the sore in his every muscle and his head ringing. He limped to the door and slowly twisted the knob but it was still locked.

Not knowing what to do, he headed to the bathroom, locked the door and supported himself by the sink. The bathroom was huge, almost as large as the room he rented in near the hospital but his eyes were only focusing on the face in the mirror. On a glance, he was looking as thoroughly kempt as ever, his chin-length hair was still neat unlike the way it would usually be when he just woke up, only his eyes betrayed his otherwise clean complexion. Slowly lifting his shirt, his eyes was fixed on the mirror. His chin trembled as he brought his fingers to trace the deep red marks that trailed from his chest to his waist. Only when he looked down and fat tears dropped in the pure white sink did he noticed he was crying.

Who should he blame? Sam would be the right answer but he was more mad at himself. He caused this, afterall. Despite his firm excuse for it, he did this to himself. Ideally, he should just try his best to leave the place but his mind was muddled and he was disgusted. So, he took a shower, scrubbing himself clean until his skin was red and peeling. In the shower, he cried his heart out but it was too late. What is the use for regret when everything had happened?

He put on his clothes and walked out of the bathroom, not bothering to dry his hair. When he stepped out, the first thing he saw was Sam sitting with his legs crossed on the bed, looking directly at him with a smile on his face.

Yang Yu Teng would like to wipe that smirk off on a tarred road but he did not have any energy left in him so he just stood there and said, "Let me go, I need to go to work." His voice had no hint of any pain or remorse, something Sam would really like to see.

"Did you cry?" Sam asked as he saw the eyes that were full of vigor of youth had become swollen as if life was sucked out of it. His smile disappeared as he stood up and walked closer to the stiff man.

It was the case, though, Yang Yu Teng really did feel like life was sucked out for his body and as Sam drew closer, he wanted to make Sam feel the way he was feeling too but what could he do in his condition?

"I'm not. You've got what you wanted. Let me go."

Sam walked past Yang Yu Teng and went inside the bathroom for a few seconds and stepped back out right after.

Yang Yu Teng wasn't sure what the man was doing as his gaze was fixed on the floor but suddenly, his head was wrapped with a towel from the back. The hands massaging his head and patting his hair dry was so gentle, Yang Yu Teng wouldn't believe that they were the same hands that drugged him just that night if he didn't know any better.

"Did you cry too?" The husky voice right by his ear sent shivers down his back. "When you slept with me in the past, did you cry too?"

Sam was surprised that the man wasn't resisting as he dried his hair but he wasn't giving much reaction either. Sam couldn't see Yang Yu Teng's face from behind but he noticed the clench in the man's hands. "I can assure you I lasted more than a minute la--"

Yang Yu Teng knew the man was purposely trying to make him angry, probably to bring about more reason to harass him, so Yang Yu Teng tried to ignore every rubbish that came from the wicked soul and simply stepped forward.

Sam laughed, rather fascinated by the inaction of the man. He at least expected a punch from Yang Yu Teng but he didn't even get scorned. He did not have to think harder to know exactly what would tick the man further, "I'll send you back to the hospital. Uncle Yang must've missed you."

"He's not your uncle."

Finally getting a respond, Sam slowly paraded to the side of the room, peeking on the side profile of the man as he threw the damp towel in his hand on the floor. "Oh Yang Yu Teng. I can do whatever I want in case you haven't realized."

Yang Yu Teng was getting more tired of the irreverent voice. "I'll go back on my own."

"Go with me or don't bother going back at all."

Not wanting to drag the time he had to spend with Sam any longer, Yang Yu Teng quietly followed. Ray was regarding him like nothing had happened and it was better than Sam who was rubbing him in the face with it just now. He was sitting on the back with Sam beside him when Sam threw a thick envelope on his lap.

"Take this."

Yang Yu Teng did not have to look inside to know what was on it. "I don't need your money."

"Right, you managed to get your dad to the best hospital in the country. You must have someone backing you up huh? Sugar daddy perhaps?" Sam knew Yang Yu Teng was a person with no money. The man was not bad at fashion but all the stuff on his body was of unknown brands and he himself had been saying he needed to get to work. Sam was pretty sure he was not even in the working social class.

"Haven't you heard of insurance?" Yang Yu Teng sneered.

"Oh."

"We're here, boss." Ray stopped the car right in front of the hospital's main entrance. It was almost dawn but there were already many people going in and out of the gigantic building. The guard there already recognized Sam's car and was swift to open the door for him.

Sitting on the side of which the door was opened, Yang Yu Teng instantly turned to get out but Sam was faster to pull him back, the envelope full of money was dropped on the road, just by the guard's legs.

The door was still ajar when Sam placed his lips on Yang Yu Teng's neck and sucked hard. Leaning back, he saw Yang Yu Teng's eyes wide opened at his sudden act. "You..!"

"I missed that spot earlier," Sam smirked.

"You are a piece of trash, Zi Hong. I hope you know that." Yang Yu Teng jeered as he got off. The guard who had witnessed everything just looked at him with a pitiful look and awkwardly extended to him the envelope he had dropped earlier and closed the door.

"Take it, do whatever you want with it. I don't care." Sam said as the window was rolled down.

Shoving the envelope on the guard's chest, Yang Yu Teng groaned, "Then, you take it. Mr. Zi Hong here thanks you for your service." Afterwards, he stomped into the hospital he had called his second home, almost running when he was sure he had gotten out of Sam's sight.

He took a deep breath as he reached the toilet. He tilted his head to see the mark Sam had left on his neck and peeled off a new band-aid that he had asked from the nurse. Pressing on the now covered mark, he sighed. He bit his lips to prevent tears from coming out, he couldn't have his father noticing his plight.

You are okay, Yang Yu Teng. Everything will be okay.