This too.

It was just outside Taipei city the hotel stood. Thinking that he would not take too long, he parked the car on the empty spot across the road. His left hand was gripping tightly on the steering wheel as he looked at the back seat, where the pink paperbag he wanted to return lies. His heart was beating fast but he was resolute. It was something he had to face sooner or later.

"Here, keep this safe for me," Yang Yu Teng took off his watch and carefully placed it on Chih Tian's palm before reaching over to take the bag with him.

"Are you going to war? Why are you leaving me your 'fortune'?"

"Ha. Ha. Funny."

"Do you want me to go with you?"

Yang Yu Teng considered it for a few second before deciding that it would cause the man a lot of confusion and he did not want to have to explain. Promising his friend a dinner, he got off the car and walked across the road towards the grand hotel.

He was pacing back and forth near the entrance when a text came in.

---------------------------------

HuziHong🐯

"I'm having my lunch now."

"I expect to be rewarded once I get back!"

---------------------------------

He read the name he had changed before bed last night and laughed silently to himself. The name matched his husband perfectly; a 'tiger' Hong who finds pleasure in biting people. But his tiger was a good one, not skipping his meal when he was told to.

The texts he received every hour since he woke up that morning, he scrolled and reread. He didn't even know if Sam got his sleep seeing that the man was constantly on his phone, it seemed. Replying with an eye rolling emoji, he opened another chat thread and started texting to the unsaved number from before. A minute later, a familiar man approached and led him towards the elevator, then to a suite on the highest floor.

"Yu Teng~~" a woman flung her arms around him as the door behind him shut.

"Ke Fang, how have you been?" he asked, patting awkwardly on the woman's back before pushing her shoulders away. It was the woman he tried to contact since the day Sam found him but to no avail. Now that the woman was in front of him, he wanted the woman away from him as soon as possible.

The woman pushed out her lower lip in a half-comic pout and then smiled before pulling Yang Yu Teng to sit on the sofa there. Squirmish from the close proximity, he immediately stood up and walked towards the window before tossing the paperbag in his hand onto the coffee table.

Ke Fang casted a knowing look on the very thing she had given to Yang Yu Teng a month back with the smile still plastered on her face.

"Why are you wearing a turtleneck in summer? Aren't you hot?"

The red-painted lips on those fair skin almost looked ghostly in Yang Yu Teng's eyes. He pulled the collar of his moss green turtleneck up, relieved that the suite was already freezing cold, unlike the scorching outside.

"I forgot to do my laundry," he answered, recycling the lie he made up since he was asked the same question repeatedly these couple of days. "That ring, you should give it to him yourself."

"You married a billionaire, Yu Teng. Why are you still doing your laundry?" the woman raised a brow. "And I told you, he wouldn't take it back."

"Then, keep it."