Huh, who's that guy?

A week passed, then another. Sam had told him that his stay there would be extended and as the man grew busier, their time on the phone grew shorter. Yang Yu Teng had just finished his class and was eating his Ma's packed lunch at his desk thinking of the last phone call they had two days ago when Chih Tian came and rummaged freely through his bag.

"I need 500 yuan."

Yang Yu Teng took out the wallet he kept in his pocket and placed it on the table, tapping on it to get the man's attention. "What for?" he asked as he continued eating, already used to his friend's antics.

"Nice! Thanks!" the man shouted before he ran outside the room and came back again after a few minutes.

"I forgot that I'm supposed to be donating to the Animal Lovers club today. You should look at their face when I said I don't have money. It's hella scary!" Chih Tian took a bite out of the food on Yang Yu Teng's chopstick and sat contentedly in his chair.

"Ouh, you should take more then," Yang Yu Teng stretched his neck to see that the students Chih Tian was referring to was no longer there.

"No worries, I already did."

Of course, Yang Yu Teng casted an annoyed look at the grinning man.

"So Mr. Husband is still not in the country?"

"Mn."

"Aren't you worried?"

"Yeah," he answered. Of course he's worried; he worried every single day but Chih Tian wasn't referring to his predicament.

"I know right, he must have gotten himself a beautiful Arab girl. You know, they have really nice skin, big eyes and tall nose over there," Chih Tian spoke seriously.

As Chih Tian went on and on about his husband, Yang Yu Teng had already lost his appetite, giving chance for the other man to finish his food for him.

"Is that why you still haven't opened the gift I gave you?" the corner of Chih Tian's eyes went towards Yu Teng's bag. "Why is it still in your bag after two weeks?"

"Oh, I forgot. Maybe you're just that forgettable."

"Forgot my ass! The box is as big as your palm!" the man feigned a pout.

"I'll just open it now," Yang Yu Teng had planned to open it with Sam when the man got back or maybe put it with the other gifts they had yet to open in their house but since his friend was being obnoxious about it, he took the gift out of his bag and tore on the sloppy wrapping with Chih Tian watching intently by his side.

"What is this?" in his hand was a clear glass bottle with a clear liquid in it. 'Uberlube' it said on the bottle. He turned the bottle upside down trying to figure out what it was, sometimes bowing at the teachers walking pass his desk.

"It's good for sensitive skin."

"Huh?" A facial wash, he thought then, a bit surprised at his friend's thoughtful gift. "Thank you, I'll give it a try."

"No problem friend, but I guess, you have to wait for your husband to come back to try. Give me a review later."

"Why would I have to wait for him?"

"Well, you don't have to. You can use it on your own but it won't be as fun," the man had finished eating, burping before he grinned.

Yang Yu Teng's brows knitted, "Why would washing our face be fun?"

The teachers room was pretty much full at the time since it was lunch hour but Chih Tian did not bother to suppress his laugh when he broke into a cackle, holding onto his desk to not fall off his chair. 

Yang Yu Teng watched with a worried look, seriously thinking that the man should be kept in a psych ward or something.

"Shhh. You're too loud."

"That's.. hahah.. not... hahahhaa! It's a lube you idiot!" the man said in between his enthusiastic breaths. "It's literally written on the bottle."

Yang Yu Teng scanned the bottle in his hand again. Lube? For what? Then, he heard the other teachers laughed too, some of the female teachers looking at him rather sheepishly.

Sensing that the bottle was the cause of the weird looks, he hastily put it back into his bag and pulled Chih Tian closer, whispering, "What's so funny?"

"Don't tell me, you haven't done it?" Chih Tian whispered back, eyes watery.

"What?"

"Or you guys just don't use it? He's that good huh? Oh, or maybe it's you who's good. I can't tell."

"Explain to me or I swear you're never going to taste my udon again!"

Realizing that Yang Yu Teng was really clueless, Chih Tian took a deep breath to ease his laugh and slide their chair closer to explain, both hunching to keep their conversation out of others' ears.

"It's a lube, you know, for when you do the thing."

"What thing?"

"Are you serious?"

Yang Yu Teng lifted his palms up and shrugged. Chih Tian then responded with a gesture using his two hands; the sexual kind.

Yang Yu Teng frowned, then gaped before realization dawned on his red face. He was suddenly reminded of the greenhouse and the table he sat on while Sam literally ate his soul away. But Chih Tian first guess was right, they did not go that far.

"This..," Yang Yu Teng gripped the bag on his lap. "Is it good?"

"Of course! It will help things go smoother."

Yang Yu Teng nodded, thinking how uninformed he was about the matter.

"So, who's the top anyway?"

Yang Yu Teng opened his mouth to tell his friend to mind his own business when the sound of people clearing their throats grew louder in the room. Lifting his head, the teacher sitting across of him pointed towards his back with an awkward expression while Chih Tian gulped and slowly stood.

He turned and blinked as the man standing in front of him asked, "Care to let me in the secret?"