Uhh.. bad timing..

"Can I at least go back and change my clothes first?" Yang Yu Teng pulled back the door that was opened for him from the outside. He had agreed on putting a a flowers-patterned white shirt with a plain trousers in the same colour after Sam repeatedly said that it looked good on him but now that he was sitting in front of the huge building with so many workers rushing in to clock in, he suddenly doubted the confidence he had earlier.

"I'm already late and you look great," Sam winked before he pulled the door open for Yang Yu Teng again.

"If it looks so great, then you wear it," Yang Yu Teng glared at the man while still reluctantly stepped out of the car. How come the man was looking so cool in his deep green suits while he was looking like a summery placard?

"I said, you look great, not the shirt."

"..." Sam always knew exactly what to say to keep him quiet, making him sometimes frustrated at his ability to be flustered without a miss.

"You don't have to hold my hand..," Yang Yu Teng whispered while they were walking through the employees that had stopped to give them ways. It was a mistake, he thought, when the hand then moved to his waist. When all the eyes was on them, he no longer remembered he was wearing a shirt that would define the violation of a company's dress code , instead he was too focused on returning all the smiles he received, bowing down repeatedly until Sam pinched his waist and asked him to stand straight. That, and his awe at how Sam's entrance would halt all the activity on the lobby at once.

The crowded elevator hall was suddenly deserted and all the four elevators there opened on their level, forcing the peoples that were already in there to get off. It was too much, he thought. It wasn't like they needed an elevator for each of their legs.

Finally reaching the office Sam intended to bring him into, he let out a loud sigh and flumped his back onto the big couch there. He couldn't be shocked anymore. Of course the office had more aesthetics than that of their own bedroom. The only thing missing there was a bed and a bath tub, then it could qualify to be called a penthouse.

He no longer had the energy to spew nonsense praises so he just sat there blankly watching a gigantic TV hung on the opposite wall, just before another wall cuts into the curved windows that framed the back of Sam's desk, thinking of how meagre his teachers room must have looked in comparison.

"Are you okay?" Sam asked after he had his assistant sent in some breakfast.

"Mn."

"What do you think?"

"It's ridiculous."

Sam responded with a laugh, watching the man from his desk. "Why?"

Yang Yu Teng sighed again, "I'm in no place to say anything."

"But you just said that it's ridiculous. Shouldn't leave your man hanging like that."

Yang Yu Teng tilted his head and scrunched his face in deliberation. "First of all," he stood and walked over to the desk, and sat on it while playing with the basketball-shaped paperweight on there. "..you're disrupting your staffs, having all the elevators to stop for you like that." He glanced over his shoulder to see if Sam looked bitter but gladly the man was just smiling.

"Uhuh," the man nodded.

"Second, what even do you do in here? Play golf? It's.. unnecessarily huge.."

"Uhuh."

"Lastly," noticing the lack of response from the other man, Yang Yu Teng cut his nagging short. "I guess you can do whatever you want, you're the boss anyway."