Anything?

"Just stay here, I'll handle everything."

Yang Yu Teng did not turn his head. He gripped the blanket on the bed, knowing exactly who the man was, who would that deep voice belonged to afterall?

"Are you okay, son?" Mr. Yang noticed the change in his son's expression but he was answered with a smile.

"Of course, I'm okay dad." As he heard the steps behind him grew nearer, Yang Yu Teng straightened his back and turned. "Can we talk?" He did not wait for Sam to answer as he walked outside, disregarding Ray who was standing by the door and leaving his father confused.

He watched as Sam closed the sliding door and gave him a crooked smile. "What are you trying to do?!" His voice hushed but full of resentment.

Sam looked around. If it was somewhere else, he wouldn't be worried having people watch him getting scorned at but his father's room was just beside Mr. Yang's and he couldn't have his father found out his business. He pulled Yang Yu Teng to the staircase, gesturing Ray to not follow along.

Shoving Yang Yu Teng to the wall there, he answered, "I'm trying to pay you. You won't accept my money, right?"

"I. Don't. Need. Your. Money! Did you bump your head on the wall when you're a kid, Zi Hong? Why can't you comprehend such simple words?!"

The man smirked, scrutinizing the lean man from the bottom up, "Your suit says otherwise."

Yang Yu Teng gritted his teeth. What childplay is this? He thought Sam would have a better retort than to derogate his clothes.

"I'll move my father back." Yang Yu Teng was firm, he wanted to walk away but Sam grasped roughly on his shoulder and pushed. He squirmed as his back slammed against the wall

Sam leaned in, slightly lowering his head to look directly into Yang Yu Teng's eyes, his brows raised, "Does it hurt?"

His hand automatically raised across Sam's chest, uncomfortable with the lack of distance. Of course it hurts, he thought.

"Well, I'll slam you against the wall. See if it hurts." Yang Yu Teng tried to get out of Sam's grip but failed. He had not eaten, and had not gotten enough sleep. Sam being obviously bigger than him did not help either.

Sam smiled as he lowered his voice, almost whispering. "That's not what I mean. Down there, does it hurt?"

Yang Yu Teng frowned. Finally getting what Sam was insinuating, he bit his inner lips, thinking if it actually hurt. Yang Yu Teng did not know how it should feel but from his Google search earlier that day, people said that it should hurt, like really hurt, especially if done forcibly. He rounded his shoulder and it hurt, he tilted his neck, it hurt more. He unconsciously brought his hand down to his hip; down there, he was not sure. Nevertheless, he could feel his blood boiled just by thinking of what Sam had done to him. Never in his whole life did he think he would fall into such circumstances. It was both humiliating and disgusting.

With all his might, he pushed Sam away. His eyes were already red from holding in his anger.

"I'll report you to the police, Zi Hong. You won't get away!"

"Please do, Yu Teng. Let's see if the police would believe you."

Yang Yu Teng knew there was truth in Sam's words. He had no evidence and no money to fight with such big power like Sam. Who would believe that a man like Sam would do anything bad towards him, who had nothing to offer. He was well aware of how raped women rarely get their justice served, let alone in the case of a man like him. Even if he managed to get Sam to pay for what he did, Yang Yu Teng himself would be more humiliated than satisfied.

"Are you done? Now, fuck off." Yang Yu Teng jibed as he walked toward the staircase door but Sam then said with a cold voice.

"Did you know whose hospital this is?"

"..." The hand gripping the door handle squeezed tighter.

"It's the Lin's. It's mine." Sam slid his hands into his pockets, leaning against the staircase's rail. "I heard that you father's operation is next week right, supposedly?"

Yang Yu Teng turned to face the man again, his lips trembled with every words, "What.. what are you trying to say?"

"I'm just curious. Tell me, Yu Teng. What would happen if the surgery got cancelled?"

"Zi Hong! Are you mad?!" He couldn't believe his ears. Is this man really that bad? Is there really a devil behind that handsome countenance?

Of course, Yang Yu Teng! He kidnapped you and he..

Sam hissed, "That's too loud, Yu Teng," as if expecting a better treatment from the man he just crudely threatened.

When it occurred to Yang Yu Teng that he could just move his father somewhere else, Sam, as though could read his mind, continued, "The doctor said that if your dad doesn't undergo his surgery by the end of next week, his chances of surviving would drop significantly. Do you think the doctor at any other hospital can arrange a big surgery like that so fast?"

Sam, in all actuality, had no idea of what he was saying. From his brief talk with Mr. Yang's doctor, he just knew that the man needed a surgery and that was it. He, afterall, just wanted Yang Yu Teng to not have a single chance of escaping him. Why else would he bluffed about the hospital being his? Even if the hospital was basically his father's, he was pretty sure he couldn't do whatever he wanted since his father was not someone who would let his son play with someone's life like that. He, in fact, would die if his father ever found out.

Sam was smirking but that smirk died down when the face of the man in front of him changed from an expression of a growling canine to a watery eyed puppy.

"I.. Zi Hong.. Please spare my dad."

"Don't cry!" Sam warned as he straightened his back and let his hand down to his sides.

Yang Yu Teng stepped forward and took Sam's hand in his, begging. "I'll do anything. Just let my dad have his surgery. Please..."