I think I know this feeling..

Sam watched the furry snowy paws rested and at times moved lazily on the Ipad he had placed on the floor. The one hour loop of mice catching video he played on Youtube for the prince of the house proved to be boring for nonhuman too. There was nothing he could do to further entertain the cat though, he wished someone would entertain him instead. Lying there on his stomach, just beside his cat, Sam's mind kept replaying Yang Yu Teng's words from earlier- 'You already hate me..'

Of course I hate you. Sam pouted. He hated that Yang Yu Teng always slept restlessly, forcing Sam to wake up in the middle of the night to offer his arm to the other man to hug; he hated that everytime Yang Yu Teng use the bathroom, his long hair left the floor wet; he hated that the man always wake up later than him forcing him to use the ground floor's bathroom instead, afraid that he'd wake up.

"Urghh!" Sam roughly ruffled his hair with his two hands, his legs kicking air.

From the view of the person now standing behind him, Yang Yu Teng almost believed the man had gone crazy."What are you doing?"

"Huh?" Sam turned his head, keeping his expression still as he rounded his shoulders. "Exercising. What do you think?"

"I think it's weird."

"I didn't ask for your opinion," Sam who was already on is feet and faking a stretch, pointed his finger towards Yang Yu Teng's abdomen. "See? You're too lazy, that's why you have that pot belly."

Yang Yu Teng immediately looked down, pulling in his stomach on reflex. "I don't!"

"Show me then," Sam drew nearer with a wide grin on his face, wanting to poke his finger on Yang Yu Teng's belly but the man was faster to cover it with his arms first, racing further away from the man that seemed to have gathered his mischievous energy from the floor.

With the sofa as his line of defense, Yang Yu Teng clenched his jaw, "You! You're the one with a pot belly with all that beer you love so much!" He, at that time really wanted to smack himself in the head. Eventhough he had not had a good look at Sam's body, he knew the man wouldn't have one. He was pretty sure all the food Sam consumed went to his unnecessary muscles instead.

"Really? How about I show you?" Sam slowly lifted his shirt, watching as the man across him fidgeted on his spot before running towards the kitchen, shouting out, "Someone's calling me!"

Sam's body shook from his suppressed laughter as he walked slowly towards the kitchen, planning to execute more of his plans of making Yang Yu Teng's day miserable but he then heard the man talking softly and chuckling, conversing on his phone. Sam didn't hear any phone ringing before but he guessed someone did call the man.

Seeing that the foods had been served on the table, Sam sat there while watching the other man talking happily by the kitchen counter. Sometimes Yang Yu Teng would smile sheepishly, sometimes he would chuckle, and sometimes he would laugh like the person on the other end was some sort of a comedian and that irked Sam to some extent.

His brows was pulled together, and his arms crossed on his chest while his eyes fixated on the other man, not bothering to hide his stare even if their eyes met several times during the five minutes phone call. He really couldn't remember the last time he saw Yang Yu Teng smiled that wide or rather, if the man ever smile at all. He had always thought that the man was looking gloomy all day because he was worried of his father but now, it seemed like it's not that Yang Yu Teng wasn't smiling, it's just that he wasn't smiling in front of him.

The rattle in Sam immediately came to be an inexplicable feeling; like a mixture of disappointment and regret, downturning his spirited mood from earlier.

When Yang Yu Teng finished talking and took his seat at the dining table, Sam's eyes were still following his every movement. The frown on Sam's face grew deeper when the phone that the man had placed on the table buzzed incessantly one after another indicating incoming text messages.

Yang Yu Teng who was growingly uncomfortable with the stare that he thought could pierce into his consciousness, picked up his chopsticks and waived it in front of the man, "Are you not eating?"

"Mn," Sam answered simply before moving his gaze towards his bowl of rice and started eating.

Again? Yang Yu Teng felt like Sam's level of mood swing could really defeat those of PMS-ing girls. Wasn't he all frisky just now?

Yang Yu Teng couldn't say that he liked it when the man had that mischievous look on his face but seeing Sam looking sad, unenthusiastically putting food in his mouth wasn't his favourite either.

They ended up eating half their lunch in silence.

"Is it not good?" Yang Yu Teng hesitantly asked, just when his phone that had gone idle buzzed again.

Sam closed his eyes as he let out a long breath, placing his chopsticks on his bowl, "You know you're mine, don't you?"

Yang Yu Teng had not the chance to react to such sudden question when Sam changed his tone, "Will you reply to your texts already? It's distracting me."

When Yang Yu Teng immediately picked up his phone to finally read his texts, Sam really felt like he had married an idiot and when that smile emerged again on that unblemished skin, Sam felt like he wanted to take the phone away and throw it into the pool. He, if wasn't too occupied in reading the other man's expression would realize he was actually acting like a jealous wife and being a man that had always known what he wanted in life, this one sitting in front of him is beginning to be one of a mystery.

Who is it? Sam wanted to ask but he would rather express his dissatisfaction in the way he was poking all the dishes in front of him rather aggressively.

"What's wrong with you? You don't have to eat if it's not good," Yang Yu Teng asked when he finally put down his phone.

"I thought you don't know how to smile," Sam sneered.

"I thought that that's the last thing you wanna see," finished saying it, Yang Yu Teng felt like he sounded too pitiful. Embarrassed, he could only look down into his bowl of rice and questioned his word choices and the sad feeling that suddenly rose in his chest.

If Yang Yu Teng felt like he sounded too pitiful, Sam definitely felt the same way too seeing that his heart was now full of crawling ants, but it translated as annoyance instead. "See? You're pulling a face again."

"Ngeee~" Yang Yu Teng flashed a wide grin out of frustration. In his mind, he only thought of one thing; that it's probably not fun for Sam to bully him when he was already sad all the time. Maybe, the man would get his satisfaction from wiping the smile on his face when it's really due.

"Seriously? How old are you?"

"Obviously mentally older than you are."

Then Yang Yu Teng's phone buzzed again, the screen showed an incoming call this time. He wasn't about to pick it up in the middle of lunch but Sam being Sam, he snatched the phone away and promptly answered it for him.