Aurora still wore a gleaming smile, ignoring all her surroundings except for my face.

"I might have tipped off Moblit that there is a fascinating forest right outside of my parent's house in Karanese district and insisted he stayed with my parents...." she paused releasing sweet giggles like sugar. "But more importantly I might have pushed Moblit to asked Hanji to go with him, and knowing how far Karanese district is, it's gonna take some time."

I felt my entire body soften more from her explanation, finding it moderately convincing that this could possibly work.

All, that's left is one more...and maybe just maybe we can repeat that beautiful night.

Gazing down at her round alluring face with those beautiful green eyes and thick long blonde hair the more I kept softening and the more I wanted to feel her again.

"The last one is Isabel." she whispered, now leaning closer to my ear purposely breathing heavily to provoke me to come along. "She's busy with Furlan and Levi....."

Everyone had checked out and was occupied with something for the night, but still, there was one thing that bothered my mind.....that could have determined for us to keep going from the last time.

"What about the door's whereabouts?" I integrated with a broad grin, finding this conversation highly intriguing.

Aurora, slowly pulls back removing her palms from me to insert her right hand into her pocket, as she slips out four identical keys wearing such an optimistic and fun smile.

"You mean these keys?" she giggled sweetly like honey, having a million-dollar smile shine across her lips.

There is no question my hormones were urging my mind to succumb to this seductive situation, but my mind was always stronger restraining myself not to submit.

There is no doubt in the back of my mind if we were to get caught the circumstances would be severe.....

But viewing this situation from a perspective of regarding all the possible predicaments, it all is accounted for what I can think of....

Her roommates are occupied and distracted, and even if they wanna come back early Aurora managed to get all the keys.....
Nevertheless, there shouldn't be anything to interrupt us again....

As my mind contemplates so hard on my next decisions, my eyes just focus on her beautiful smile. A smile so enchanting that always leaves me in such a positive mood.

Not once have I left Aurora feeling stressed or unhappy, she always brings out the better side of me and always wants what's best....

Life is a gamble.....and sometimes I just have to take a risk, because life is temporary and who knows what tomorrow will bring.

I reach my hand towards her's and gently close her palm grasping all the master keys.

"What are we waiting for then, my love?" I asked with a smirk, lowering my face closer to hers feeling my hormones race like a stallion from lust. "Shall we advance?"

Aurora immediately jumped up cheerfully from my response like a little bunny rabbit, and without any further instructions she grabs me by my left hand and pulls me back to her dorm, dragging me behind.

"I'm so excited Erwin!" she giggled happily like a burst chirping her blonde locks swaying back and forth as mesmerizing as a pendulum.

As my little swan prances forward so full of life, all I could do was allow myself to be dragged behind like some sort of pet. Already my mind bending at ease, watching her long blonde hair the color of sunshine sway back and forth from her jumps only raised a smile across my lips.