Two Minds One Dream

Aurora's POV

The moment I sat foot in the Smith's house I easily recognized who wore the pants in the relationship between Grandma Smith and her deceased husband. Pruned like an old plum she was didn't stop her tongue from snapping like a whip, every moment she seized she bickered and nagged on every person in the house like a nat, critiquing and criticizing our labor into cleaning the house......and to make matters more spine chilling, it was her home.

I easily learned the environment of this household. There was only a Mr.Smith and a Grandma Smith, both of their partners had decayed long ago..........and I was praying that Mr.Smith would show up anytime soon because Erwin looked as blue and depressed like rain drops filling up in your boots.

Erwin was in charge of sweeping and I was mopping, we where accompanying one another like little blue jays, and I was so keen to know I had a partner to help me with the chores, but sadly I was getting one who was as depressed as a sickness.

Erwin's long face was directed to the ground as though his neck had been broken looking as helpless as a dehydrated plant from the lack of water, sky blue eyes puffy and swollen from gloom and making matters more heart aching was to hear his sobs as low as a mouse.

I heart broken to see Erwin full of misery and sadness, only itching my determination to brighten his mood! I wanted to be Erwin's sunshine on a winters day wanting him to feel as lofty as I did the moment I realize we where gonna spend another day together, and what better way to start a conversation with the thing that fascinates us both.

The outside world.

"One day, when I'm old enough Erwin I wanna live outside these walls!" I mentioned finding my mop to be glued to a certain area, since I was far more interested of dreams than reality." Do you wanna come with me?" I question finding a smile to color my lips like lipstick just from the all the adventures and fun we could have.

Exploring the forest! Dancing in the green grass and picking all the wildflowers ranging from all the colors of the rainbow.

It would be paradise.

Erwin's neck still remained bend and broken like a shattered vase refusing to look up, as both of hands would use the broom to collect dust and pile them into a certain area creating a mountain full of dirt.

"No." he plainly said as dry and coarse like a bagel, his words pierced my chest like daggers from the lack of enthusiasm.....

Hmm..... maybe less words and more action?

Instantly an idea had flicker on inside my head like turning on an oil lamp producing me with an idea that might solve everything!

As Erwin remained clung to his work as efficient as a bee trying to collect pollen, providing me the perfect opportunity to sneak up on him.

Gently I rest my mop against the wall like a painting, shifting all my weight to my tip toes as I begin to travel closer to the blonde remaining on my toes like a ballerina trying my hardest not to create any sound until I reached Erwin.

This is gonna be fun!

Promptly I had reached my target as silent as a ninja feeling my heart almost throb out of my chest from excitement, energizing my adrenaline to give me the strength to proceed further.