Justice

Rape-ish Actions
R

Aurora's POV

Twelve Hours Later

My body had just experienced the most rigorous and tormenting pain that has ever been placed upon me, not only was it physical pain but mentally I was terrified that I wouldn't see the light again.

Enduring such a devastating scenery it had affected my body so much depleting all my stamina and power in my blood emerging me into a deep slumber.....but after withstanding such an unmerciful setting my body started to feel something gratifying as though it was a little reward for surviving through the expedition and the surgery itself.

My body was receiving gentle kisses on my tender neck rubbing my skin so delightfully and smoothly it almost felt like a paintbrush's tips were gliding across my skin.....

Though my body was receiving these sweet senses, my brain was falling behind from the sudden transition. My brain had felt like it had been dropped down into a well, descending to the bottom of the abyss not wanting to be disturbed nor bothered, but alas my sensors thought otherwise....

Again and again, I felt the gentle motion of a kiss being rubbed against my neck, stroking my skin so gracefully like a feather affecting my responses so strongly my sunken brain had to obey my commander, thus waking my body.

Slowly and steady, I was grasping and comprehending my other senses such as breathing and hearing, but since my body was such in deep sleep it was the hardest to wrap my head around what was exactly happening.....

What....

My eyes refused to open their beauty keeping their lids shut blocking out any image or motion wishing I could just sleep here like a princess, but my sensory of feel were growing stronger because now my body was intaking a sudden grope around both of my breasts.

Why does sleeping feel this good.....

I felt each of my breast starting to be fondled with a large pair of hands grasping and squeezing my tissue firmly it was the trigger to apprehend my mind to understand what was happening.....but it felt so good that all I wanted to do was be controlled.

This feels wonderful....

Still, my eyes were shut allowing those feels to submerge my senses by enabling those big strong hands to fondle me and squeeze every inch of my breast, but what urged my body to see my handsome massager was hearing such a delicate and smooth pant reminding me of a certain blonde.

"Aurora." breathed a rather masculine voice, still using both of his hands to rub and squeeze each of my breast thoroughly pleasing my senses so well.

Ohh, Erwin...please don't stop.

Piecing the two actions together with the panting and rubbing, I realize what was happening giving me an instant rush of energy since all these sudden transitions were happening so fast and it was deep, causing my eyelids to slowly lift..

"MMMmmhmmm..." I lightly moan feeling another strong squeeze placed on my body, as my eyes expose their green color.

I was a little baffled by the sudden feeling of pleasure placed upon my body, causing me a little of a setback to adjust to my surroundings since I was enjoying every single rub and grope.

Again I felt his massive hands grope my breast squeezing every single tissue as hard as he could pleasing me so well to cause my awareness to fully awake, grasping my surroundings....