Pain

Erwin's POV

Everyone was silent as a church mouse, eyes forward lips sealed trying to be still as water though as our training instructor slowly crept down the single filled lines of cadets being as demonic as demon causing everyone to squirm and twitched like a fish out of water.  His slender body staggered down every single student wearing a grin as broad as a watermelon and sadistic as a clown I could smell the fear in the air from the students and he even managed to increase the heart rate of students since the cadet next to me had a beat as fast as a hummingbird.
The worst part of all this was that our instructor's thrill only increased the more fear represented on his students and it only darkened already giving me an idea of the next three years

Typical of the military, trying to scare us off or toughen us up when we divide into our branches.

I wonder if this man was institutionalized before  he was appointed this position......no, the military only permits authoritative positions towards men who where high ranked but injured in battle......

Perhaps this instructor was excellent in his field, but what was his position prior?

As my thoughts ran wild their was the occasion stuffers and cries of fear expressed through the students, but their was one cry that instantly wrecked my train of thought because her voice was as angelic as an angel.

"Aurora.....Sinclair." breathlessly cried Aurora sounding as though she just had held her breath underwater though her voice was a silky and creamy like ice cream I could listen to her for hours......

Hearing her voice ring through my ears like a harp, I felt my entire body melt from delight only reminding me of all the times we've shared and especially thinking about our conversations of wanting to live in the outside world.

I've thought Aurora was more than average when it came to look, but listening to her talk about her fascination about the world around us made her even more extraordinary......

My mind continued to whirl and spin like a tornado on my history with Aurora Sinclair, but apparently someone else had a history with the Sinclair's.

"Sinclair....." repeated the instructor with a voice as deep as a smoker it sounded as though an axe breaking a rock from his intensity. "Well....well this is a surprise, your father and I go way back, baby." he remarked though this time his voice was like a sharp needle to my soap bubble because hearing the name he called on Aurora.

Wait a minute.....the instructor knows Mr.Sinclair....but why would use the term baby towards Aurora? The term is often used as an endearment towards an significant other.

Why would an instructor title that to a student?

Unless.....

I was determine and focus to keep my body forward trying to act I was made from marble, but putting the two puzzle pieces together from Rafael's reply everything came crumbling down like a chisel trying to s sculpt a statue, where my eyes landed on an image that caused my heart to miss it's beat.

Rafael held a sharp dagger right underneath Aurora's right eye on the verge of poking out her eyeball as easily as popping a pimple, causing everything I vowed to keep stern to be discarded as fast as blowing out a candle.

What a coward picking on the Aurora, and thinks he'll get away with it! I promised her father that I would watch over her!

I forcibly ram my way through the crowds of students knocking them down like pins in a bowling game, desperately wanting to reach Aurora to save her from this disaster.