Neander

Aurora's POV

My lips remained on Erwin's cheek stuck as though I was a leech, enjoying his smooth flesh sink into my mouth like moisturizing your lips with chapstick, it was refreshing but more importantly it healed our aching bodies.

Though as much as I enjoyed his skin rubbing into mine I begin to feel my ankles tingle with numbness since I had to extend my height as though I was a giraffe, depending on my tippy toes to do all the work, and from the numbness spazzing in my veins they where telling me they've had enough of this nonsense.

Slowly I depart my lips against his tender cheek feeling the air drift back onto my flesh, falling back down on my feet where my head meet his thick sternum and beefy chest only provoking a smile to shine across my face since our flesh become one.....

The height difference is so cute!

Erwin's long face was warmth with ease and affection, his eyelids where peeled down like a curtain shielding his vision and his thin pink lips was curled into a loving smile indicating to me the satisfaction he gained from my touch.

He's so sweet....

My smile only continues to shine, staring upon such a wonderful man and I thought I couldn't feel more at bliss until Erwin rolled his eyelids back up to expose his dazzling blue eyes....

"Ready Aurora?" calmly asked Erwin with a voice as soothing as a violin his sky blue eyes softened with delight.

Seeing his long handsome pier down at me, and gazing upon peace like a meadow was only encouraged my smile to burn brighter with hope since it's everything that I ever wanted for Erwin.

His happiness.

"Yes sir!" I replied slipping a giggle overjoyed since my little teddy bear was just as soft and cuddly as one....

Erwin's face softened with delight, his thick blonde eyebrows slumped with peace and his dazzling blue eyes shimmered like the stars, causing him to fold his thick hefty forearm halfway gesturing for me to take him.

Oh Erwin! Your so wonderful.

More happiness overflows my system from his handsome gesture only brightening my mood to continue to smile and gladly join bodies with the handsome blonde.

With my tiny white purse dangling from my left wrist like a bracelet I had slithered my free arm towards Erwin's meaty arm, curling my forearm around his elbow connecting our flesh to become one.....and I would be lying if his touch wasn't burning my cheeks.

The whole process of our bond Erwin's blue eyes were fasten onto my actions like a saddle on a horse, his pupils where watching me with caution and more importantly ready to aid whenever I needed help or assistance.

Once the two of us where joined as one, Erwin the gentleman he was had handsomely lead the way causing our steps to sync like music and causing our shoulder blades to collide like glaciers from the movement of our feet, but I didn't mind......until a few times where Erwin accidentally nudged his elbow into my left breast from his steps only stimulating redness to shine down upon both of our cheeks since we where feeling something new.

Trying to brush off the awkwardness of his grazing, I focus myself trying to think of any possible ideas of donating my time since I had intentions of wanting to help the less fortunate in any way possible.

How exactly can I donate my time towards the needy? Will I have to join a certain organization that focuses on issues like these?

With my head pondering on various ideas on how to help the less fortune the only other sense was coming into play was sound. Hearing how each step I took forward my heel would match the stoned pathway creating a CLING noise from every footstep sounding as fragile as two cups of porcelain teacups bumping in each other.