Karma?

Erwin's POV

Grandmother had shuffled her way into the bathroom slamming the door behind her anxious to use the toilet since at her age her bladder isn't as strong as it used to.

Aurora on the other hand zoomed pasted me cupping her mouth with her palms crying a trail of tails all the way until I couldn't see her blonde locks back and forth.....

Once those two where out from my sight, I returned back to my room closing the door shut gliding myself towards my open window that piers above the whole city of Karanese in hopes I could clear my head from all this nonsense....but no matter how hard I tired I never could I detach myself from Aurora's beauty....

I saw Aurora's tender body fling herself towards the ground conquered with pain to be released through painful tears and moans that nearly softened my heart to see her in a stage so weak and fragile.....

Watching from the top of my window, I saw her long sunshine hair being swayed back and forth with the autumn breeze, with her face buried in the ground passing cries of sadness to echo through the area......

Hmm.....perhaps I was slightly too harsh on her...after all she was only trying to warn me about Marie...but if she wasn't so childish as to tell me what she had heard, I would have been more understanding.

The more my eyes soak in on her beauty from behind with her locks dancing so gracefully with the wind and watching her cry her sadness through painful tears, guilt starts shocked in my throat as though I was swallowing sand.....

I do have to admit, it was rather foolish of me for jumping into a relationship so
quickly with a girl because I thought she was beautiful.....but more so I was excited because she was something new and enchanting.

Not to mention I was also charmed knowing a girl as outgoing and fun like Marie was interested in an introvert like myself...she was spontaneous to talk to me. Never did I imagine myself even approaching a beautiful girl like her...

Hearing Aurora's faint cries flutter through the air, some strange reason my eyes had shifted towards the sun noticing how it was setting turning it shift towards the moon, instantly reminding me all the memories and happiness Aurora and I spent together sitting on the roof and gazing upon the city side by side......

I have to set things right with Aurora. All she was trying to do was help, and that is a noble quality in a friend.....not to mention our friendship is something so extraordinary I couldn't allow it to tarnish......

Filled with hope and energy on setting things right between the blonde, all I felt was assurance and passion flood my veins knowing I'll be in peace with the girl I've been friends with since I was eight......and to ogle over her more than I should.

Just as my feet where about to pivot my direction, I noticed a brown haired man had joined Aurora on the floor expressing a more concerning look nearly as innocent as hers.....

Moblit.......

Instantly all the confidence within me washes away like dirt from a river, because despite all the men in the military lusting or craving over Aurora, there has only been one male that's capable to catch Aurora's attention and that was Moblit......

A solider who was if not the weakest link from our entire league from the males.....but part of me understands why those two click so easily.

Aurora and Moblit are soft and fragile, their emotions are used much more in their lives and truthfully I have to admit...... they are always so full of life and joy their happiness sometimes it rubs off on me.