Victoria

Aurora's POV

The three of us all sat in silence at the cafe table, allowing our eyes to do all the talking since our minds were fixed upon our own individual thoughts and ideas.

I just had explained what the meaning of true love is to me, but maybe I wasn't giving him the advice he needed?

Maybe Mr.A wanted advice on what to look in a woman?

Before expanding my current thought, I wanted to be certain with myself that I was giving advice that would interest him instead of flowing in one ear and out the other without any analysis....

Kenny's coffee dark drown eyes were fixed upon the circular table like bees to honey, his entire face was completely stoned like marble since my speech must have made the wheels in his brain turn only giving me more hope that I'm capable to hold and argue a conversation.

Perfect!

"And if your wondering now about how do I find someone that is my other half you have to ask yourself, what do you want in a female?" I questioned him centering my eyes on his devilish long face filled with intrigue.....

Immediately Kenny's face broadens with amusement, curling his thin lips into a grin as creepily as a puppet exposing all his large white teeth like a wolf revealing the inner beast inside of him.

"I want her to ride my dick until the sun comes up." he blurted without any thought his brown eyes swollen with attraction and desire since this was his number one priority.

Hearing Mr.A's response of sex only provoked redness to burn in my cheeks like a fire from his blunt response and scandalous behavior, but oddly enough it only broadened my perspective on one thing about relationships.

I know this isn't the time to conclude something about life, but Mr.A does have some credit for his request.

There has to be some physical attraction towards a male and a female. You have to express all your desire healthily without having the feeling of disgust to kiss the other.

But as we grow old our faces change and we are deteriorating to dust....the only thing that stays in our journey is our personality....

Erwin expected such a response from his tongue, only directing his attention towards me as his dazzling blue eyes landed on my face observing my reaction and piecing together when it was proper to step in.

Erwin is so sweet, but I think I know how to respond to this.

"I don't disagree with you sir, and I fully understand what you mean." I replied, still having pink stain across my cheeks like because it wasn't too long ago that I was guilty on lust. "But I believe sex can not be the primary factor between a male and a female because feelings are temporary and interest last forever," I explained finding a smile to be spread across my lips because my immediate thought was how Erwin and I love nature and outdoors spiking our dream to live outside these walls.

Erwin's thin lips curled into a tiny smile of victory since I've managed to hit the nail with a simple explanation that managed to cover the topic.

Kenny raised his right brow full of intrigue exhaling rather loudly to hear his husky grunt echo through the room like a wolf's breath to advance towards its prey.

"Then what do you propose, honey?" his lips still hooked a broad grin full of entertainment. "Sex is the only driven factor that connects a male and female as one since we have completely different interests in this life."

Hmm... a rather clever statement what Mr.A just said because the reality is both genders like to associate themselves with the same one because we understand one other better since we are the same sex, and what attracts us to have personal connections with the same gender is based upon comfort and similarity.......