Baby Elourea Zacharias.

Erwins's POV

The Next Morning

Last night was the rarest night I had in months. I had fallen asleep without any stress throbbing in the back of my head from all the pressure I've put myself under because of work.

I had the chance to finally allow my brain to wind down and relax, giving my body the chance to re-gain energy, so I can continue to work hard and achieve my dream of living outside these walls without fear shadowing my every move.

Last night Commander Shadis was more than accurate about my mental health. I have been so up tangled with my work that I have neglected the things that matter most in life...my friends and the ones whom I love dearly.

I scarcely have any time even for myself, because there are so many things to discover and the possibilities are endless.

The sad truth is if I want my generation of humans to be the ones that discover the secrets and lies about this world, someone has to pay...unfortunately I volunteered myself as tribute.

Rarely do I find other people in this branch who works as hard as me, and want to suppress the standards and reach for the impossible.

Everyone I've met (excluding my friends) live for what's on the menu for tonight's dinner, and most eager when they can get their hands on a bottle of whiskey

Because of my friends, I'm able to push myself to excel in my work and keep moving forward. Aurora, Mike, Nanaba, Hanji, Moblit, Gelgar, Nile even Commander Shadis himself I find the energy to fight.

I just need time for my greatest to rise... but I promise, you this.

I will slave myself into finding out what the truth is.....

Just the one I love most will have to suffer terribly..... I can not give her the satisfaction of a balanced relationship...but I know what's Aurora's capable of, I know her as one of Mr.Eagle's books. She'll follow me and support me on my every decision, making it easier for me to keep moving forward giving me the reason to live and fight.

Aurora's managed to provide me the pleasures in life that a man can receive...with his eternal love.

Happiness.....

***

Slowly my eyelids start to rise like the morning sun, as the light starts to swell my vision.

I blink a few times trying to focus and comphered where I am and what has happened.

Once I see the green fields and the stunning oak trees flooding my image, I remember exactly everything that happened last night.

No wonder people drink before they rest. I was completely unconscious the whole night, and not to mention I slept like a baby.

I shift my head to face Aurora wanting to see if she was alright.

Apparently, we were both quite alright from the influence of alcohol made us slept through the night without any difficulties, but somehow we managed to switch positions...and we become rather close.

I managed to lay completely on my right side like candlelight, as my left arm clasped Aurora's stomach as my right arm gave her comfort as a pillow.

Her entire back was pressed up against me like a chair causing her long blonde hair to tangle with my body as her glutes and thighs rubbed up against my quads.

I was groping her body tightly almost as though I was an ice cream scooper and she was the delicious creamy ice cream about to be served.

Feeling her backside rub up against my pelvis and crotch area made my entire body stiff up like marble. I was feeling a completely different area on a woman...an area that males don't particularly have, which is softness.....this instantly caused a smidge of pink to rise in my cheeks from our position.