Training Day One

Aurora's POV

One Week Later

Roughly about a week has passed, granting me the privilege to recover from Jack's brutal punishment, physically I may have but mentally I will always be scarred and only time can heal such a nasty wound. To no surprise on my first day back on the field already I found my self struggling and panicking because I was late......

"You're late Sinclair." Jack growled as fearsome as a wolf exposing his bite instantly causing goosebumps to trail along my forearm as though spiders where crawling up my leg from his deadly glare pinned across his long face, but his appearance was least of my troubles this morning.

"Sorry sir!" I panted from exhaustion, feeling my lungs rapidly expand and release as fast as a hummingbird, becoming fully awake after the scare of time, joining the rest of my cadets to give my full attention to our instructor for today's lesson.......or so I thought

Jack remained in utter silence for a moment, keeping his strict gaze centered on me as solid as marble frightening even more to remain in silence than hear his screams, but that did not last since a crooked grin started to mold across his devilish face, leaving sweat to trickle down my spine knowing this can't be good.

"Tardiness isn't tolerable Sinclair......and since you've managed to arrive one minute late." he paused removing himself from the front, kicking his boots to the ground sounding as though a titan was approaching instantly fueling fear to startled me because I had a feeling Jack was yearning to humiliate me once more. "You leave me no choice." he promptly reached my side where he tipped his demonic head forward meeting my eye contact, forced to stare upon his brown grin and horrifying as a titan's stare, but the most spine chilling feature was his broad smirk as kinky as the devil.

Realizing I wasn't left off the hook as easy as I underestimated fear instantly started to conquer every single cell in me. My knees started to tremble back and forth from panic feeling as though I was balancing on a log in water, alarmed from Jack's sudden reply I had forgotten how to breath feeling my heart cramp from the lack of oxygen well knowing whenever Jack talks nothing good comes form his mouth.

Oh no.......

"For your lack of time, I want you to clean and take care of the horses in the stable." he ordered as strictly as general commanding his army, sending chills down my spine from the intensity boomed in his voice, but the words itself was more of a blessing than I thought.

Hearing Jack's terrifying voice echo through my ear drum stunned my entire body, I was paralyzed not only from his deranged grin creeping up on me, but his voice was filled with power.......and I couldn't stand up to that.

Oh thank goodness......but still is it really necessarily.....

Jack refused to move standing as solid as marble in front of me, where his brown eyes the color of mud spun with thrill and excitement it was sickening to see the pleasure glowing across his face, losing my ability to speak from the horror sewed across his thin lips.

Then again Jack is demonic.....nothing makes sense.

He is my instructor......I can't win this battle because he's the one that approves me of entering the military.

I have to obey what he says if I want to join the Survey Corps....

Frightened and spooked from Jack's crazy outburst I nodded my head to express my understating of his statement, leaving Jack's grin to continue to shine as horrifying as a titan's smile twisting my stomach with unease to gaze upon a demonic face.....