Round Two

Mature Content
MA

Erwin's POV

This day was an absolute disaster, and I'm thankful to say it's dinner time the only time of the day where I can release all my stress into a mouth-watering meal.

Serving two years as Commander Shadis's wingman has been a relationship that consists of chivalry and respect since for many years he's displayed honorable decisions, but after him exposing all his emotional drama, furthermore displaying jealousness he's lost most of the respect and honor I once had for him.....

He is just like everyone else in this life, ordinary and weak....

Emotions and jealousness are the two worst characteristics that a leader can combine for judgment.....and truthfully I'm not one to criticize harshly on emotions typically the topic of love. Aurora is the only factor I would break my spine since she is my entire world, but nevertheless, would I ever allow any other emotions to command my actions....it's unethical, and nothing will be resorted to.

Despite a distinguished relationship gone sour like milk, I was reiterated that you can't rely on others if you want something done right...

I thought this day couldn't grow any more agitating, my was I in for a surprise.

The black-haired hobbit descant was without question one of the strongest men I've ever witness......

The way Levi was capable to maneuver into the gear was astonishing, but seeing him in action took my breath away.....

Levi was capable to perform unbelievable moves such as full degree spins, leaping like a frog, and astonishing flips, but what was flawless was his precision towards his kill.

Levi would quickly race over to the neck like a fly, not even pondering what to do next, and would slash his swords effortlessly behind the neck causing the dummies to descend down from his mighty strength......and my word it was a breathtaking vision, just imagine him with proper training and hard work.

This was too good to be true, gaining humanity's strongest solider, but what comes with great strength comes with a vulgar tongue that I so desperately wanted to cut off.

Part of me can't deny the fact I am mildly envious of his extraordinary strength given he's a dwarf but inheriting a violent mouth like a giant, needless to say my personal opinion about him shouldn't affect the facts. The facts are this man is the emblem that will change history....all he needs is to be disciplined, and understand who's in command. It was a stubborn horse that needed to be broken, and I know I was the only one for the job...

Battling all these scenarios throughout the day, and evaluating these conclusive thoughts, I found myself growing weary and fatigued and all I wanted to do was serve my growling stomach....but needless to say, something was forbidding me to proceed.

"Erwin!" breathed a creamy voice from behind as tempting as warm vanilla pudding freshly cooked.

The moment that delectable voice sway through my ears, I knew right away know who made that call.

Aurora....

I slowly turn around as my eyes landed my stunning fiancés's round face. Beautiful pink fluffy lips like a as gleaming a smile fused with happiness while her dazzling green eyes the color of an emerald dazzled from thrill. Gazing upon her angelic beauty caused all my problems to disappear like popping a pimple.

As my eyes soak up her enchanted smile, and those sparkling green eyes, slowly one starts to form across my lips...

She always can put me in such a good mood, no matter how I'm feeling. She's just so sweet and beautiful.