Time

Aurora's POV

Last night was no doubt the most beautiful night I ever had experienced not only did Erwin release all his feelings and desires on me, but I was able to see his masculine body completely naked......and it was truly magnificent seeing the structure and formation of a male's body completely nude.  Though last night was more than perfect, but reality always seems to be one step ahead lurking in your shadows when you least expect it. It was like a hairy spider crawling up your leg and all you wanted to do was swat it, but more of them just keep appearing.

The next morning approached, and apparently, every soldier was supposed to report to the commons area, but I was preoccupied last night....and I wasn't aware of our duty.

"Aurora!" shouted Lynne, roughly shaking both of my shoulders like a bag of potatoes causing my entire body to awake from her sudden alarm. "Why are you still in bed?" she complained releasing my shoulders. "We're leaving in five minutes!"

My eyesight was fuzzy like a ball of yarn trying to cope with the morning's rays, along with releasing some yawns wishing to snooze in longer.

"What?" I yawned from exhaustion, rubbing both of my eyelids in the motion of a circle hoping this will help motivate my body up to wake up.

"The forest, sleeping beauty!" she argued, now pulling all her hair back in a high ponytail exposing her cheekbones. "And if we aren't out the door soon, Shadis's is gonna kick our butts!" she fussed like a kitty cat finishing her high ponytail flawlessly.

Finally my eyes were wide open like blinds, adjusting to the light as my mind started to become aware of my surroundings.

The moment I realize that last night was over, a dark shadow of sadness conquers my entire mood like a storm cloud on a summers day..

I just wish it never ended....
Erwin was so beautiful, he knew exactly how to please me right.

My eyes drift towards Lynne, seeing her panicky look as frightened as a kitty cat with pupils surged with fear as her hands rembled to pull up her jeans.

Oh well, maybe it'll happen again.....besides it's another day, and who knows what will we accomplish.

I take a deep breath to clear my head, then I plant my feet on the ground like roots feeling gravity pull me down like ankle weights.

The moment I fully stand up on my two feet, pain sizzles through my quads like they were being deep-fried in oil, but my hips were the worst.
Since my spine is connected to my hips, it was out of place from Erwin's thrust....but then he managed to pop it back, but the problem is my hips were affected by these jerky movements of his feeling like I had a knot in my lower back.

The pain was bearable, but just imagine if Erwin didn't stretch me at all how sore I would have been.

Oh gosh......I hate to see how sore Erwin must be.

Slow as a turtle I was, I shuffle my feet towards my cabinet to pick out my uniform for today's day, white jeans and a basic grey shirt. Every time I raised my leg and then to extend it to allowed me to step forward, though I felt complete soreness being shredded through my muscles feeling like a bone gnawed on by a doggie.

"Someone was out late last night." she teased with a playful grin smeared across her lips like paint, sliding her long leather boots to grasp her knees.

I didn't focus on Lynne's conversation much since my mind was just concentrating on getting ready....and part of me couldn't deny the fact I was still grieving about those forty-five minutes that went by so fast..