Dinner Date

Aurora's POV

Last night was not only the night where I was capable to give Erwin all my love for him through my body, but I finally had the courage to ask him about the topic of I've been dreaming of ever since we got engaged.

Children.

A topic that has changed my purpose in this life, and has granted me more reason to be pleased. Always I knew Erwin was just as hopeful and excited about babies like me, but truthfully I wasn't as confident with the terms of how many because of past experiences.

I thought all men only cared about the sex part of the marriage and didn't focus on the longterm effect, since Papa wanted to get rid of Bianca, but Erwin had managed to change my perspective, and I've learned not every man is like that.....

Some are as hopeful towards life and are excited to be part of it.

I couldn't have chosen a more wonderful man than Erwin Smith, because not only does he satisfy my wants and needs with protecting me and caring for me, but he's always supported my dream of living outside these walls, furthermore supportive of my most recent dream of having a large family.....and I couldn't be any happier.

Why couldn't May come sooner, so I could forever call you mine?

Throughout the entire night, Erwin and I slept as soundlessly as a baby. Both gripping onto each other's body closely and tightly that our body heat was being exchanged throughout the night.......nothing awoke us from our slumber..... except when our bodies naturally received more than ten hours of recovery and rest, providing us the strength for the following morning.

After recovering from last night, I slowly start to feel my senses rise back up like a corpse coming back from the dead.

Sound, feeling, and breathing started to function in my body causing my eyelids to slowly lift open like blinds exposing my blurry vision to absorb the morning sun.

Immediately my eyes intertwine with the brightness of rays released from the morning sun, flinching in response to cupping both of my eyes with my palms to avoid the transition.

"Ooohh." I yelped, quickly shielding my eyes with my hands trying to cope with the rapid transition from darkness to lightness, along with rubbing my eyes with my palms to massage them out.

Mornings were never my friend.....

After I rub my eyes a few times with my palms, I finally started to adjust to the lighting of my surroundings, allowing me to glimpse around the room.

Thankfully like last night, no one was present in the room except for the love of my life, peacefully sleeping next to me like a giant while having his right arm collapse around my waist like a vine, groping my left breast firm to feel softness clutch me.

I turn my head towards the right, as my eyes gaze upon pure beauty causing me to smile from bliss.

Erwin was laying completely flat on his belly, his face turned at one-eighty-degrees in my pillow giving me the advantage to gaze upon his long handsome face full of drowsiness......

His eyes were completely shut tight like an envelope, his mouth was parted open like a berry was stuck in between his teeth allowing access to breathe, and spotting clear sticky drool draining from the edge of his mouth making him as adorable as a puppy. His blonde locks were all tangled and out of place like a tornado had hit him, all frizzy and jumbled up but the most cutest picture to see his hairline completely out of place covering his entire forehead like a child.