Love Me Aurora

Mature Content
MA

Erwin's POV

Never would I imagine myself being capable to replace my Father's dark hole through another induvial. As long and patient as I've been I can honestly say I've always gotten what I wanted.

My other half, that brings out the best in me.

The wedding ceremony was absolutely beautiful and it will be an occasion that I will forever remember but most of all to cherish how my beloved swan turned into my wife.

I couldn't possibly imagine anything more mesmerizing....but clearly I forgot what comes next after a wedding.

Aurora and I were officially given fourteen days off from our Commander as a wedding present to enjoy being a newlywed couple, and what better way to spend those days where my love had started to blossom for the prettiest girl in town.

Grandmother's house.

Though it's sad to say Grandmother is retiring from the house I grew up in and partially raised me, but now I've inherited this lovely house and who knows it could be a starter home for the children Aurora and I so desperately want......

Once Grandmother had presented her wedding gift in the palm of Aurora's hand, my loving wife and had turned to face me. Her round face rose with excitement and her green eyes twinkled with passion, hinting at me what exactly was on her mind.......also mine.

Spending the rest of the day together all alone in the sheets where no one can hear us moan or interrupt us.......

I was so overwhelmed from lust invading me like wasp attacking me with their stinger only controlling all my urges to be spurred on Aurora, reacting so hastily and improper that I would never even consider myself being capable to do in my wildest dreams....but thanks to desire it turned my obedience upside down.

"It was lovely to see you again Grandmother, but if you would excuse Aurora and I, we will need to be leaving this instance since it's a long ride to make it Karanese."

Hastily I grab Aurora by the arm, dragging my wife through the crowds of people skirting past any familiar face completely ignoring them as though they were statutes since my adrenaline was energized with desire......and I would be lying to myself if I was retaining all my urges to lay all my love for her after I heard her vows.

"Erwin! I'm excited to leave to." she breathed with a light blush nearly on the pace of a light jog since Aurora's footsteps had to double since my speed was as fast as a bunny. "But don't we have to tell everyone we are leaving?'"

Momentarily we had reached the ends of the crowds resting dozens of horses tied to a stable knowing exactly it will take half of the time if we were being escorted which only heated more desire to flame inside of me like a fire.

"We've just done so?" I reply my lips curling into a playful grin heated by the fact images had flooded my brain like a rainstorm knowing we'll have some time on our hands to waste.

Aurora passed a loving smile exposing all her white teeth and her green eyes sparkled like emeralds...

"Well then." she giggled happily now taking control over who was leading the way making our way towards the horse. "That settles it Mr.Smith!" she replied gently dragging me to follow her like a puppy on a leash closer towards the horse. "We go to Grandma Smith's house to start our honeymoon and enjoy the next fourteen days all to ourselves!"

Aurora smiled brightly full of life and joy, only permitting me to hoist my beloved wife on the horse saddle side with her elegant dress following gracefully as I mounted myself on the steed taking charge of the horse wasting no time to ride the both of us to Karanese to explore the astonishments of being married....