Obtain

Erwin's POV

Today has been quite an unusual morning which is highly rare...but I have to remember the women I hold so dear is the one who spices up my life....

During my service towards the Survey Corps, and even in my youth when I would walk the streets of Karanese district, I would witness a lot of poor and unfortunate people begging like pigeons desperately craving for mere scraps of food, but never have I seen someone stoop so low as to steal from another human, and of course, to no surprise, it was my woman who had to be mugged.

Truth be told I was a little shocked that the mugger revealed herself and more astonishing it was female, but what was even more alarming was her age. She barely looked as though she could enter the military.... none of the matter.....her age does not justify the fact of how devious and cunning she was. 
She targeted a helpless blonde woman whose slower than a turtle and plump like a beautiful thick purple plum.

The moment the mugger had harmed Aurora,  instand vengeance and justice boiled in my blood like a crackling fire. I desperately wanted to throw this lady into the cellars where she belonged. Surrounded by criminals who are kept underground alone and hungry, the people who are the low life of this city unwanted......and forgotten.

Instead my beloved Aurora once more left me speechless, and stunned how beautiful her mind works.

Filled with a loving and humble heart, Aurora kindly allowed the lady to go on living her life and to make things more angelic she willingly gave the mugger all her money like it was her own sister...

I didn't know how to act. Angry at the fact of losing my chance of bringing justice to this world and gaining satisfaction from doing a good deed, or perhaps frustrated on losing my chance of getting the praise and glory from others around me....
Lastly astonished and mind blown at the fact how huge and loving Aurora's heart is towards others...

After witnessing such an interesting scenery, I realize Aurora isn't like any other woman
or human that was born into this world....

The amount of her love and affection she possesses in her body is larger than any other titan I've encountered. It's incredible how much this woman has been hurt and cheated on in her life, but yet she still glows with so much spirit just like a newborn baby....precious and filled with love.

No wonder why a woman like herself draws so much attention to her and she is loved by everyone, it's because she is a genuine human being and she possesses physical beauty on the outside just as much is it on the inside......

Seeing Mr.Eagle again only brought excitement in my veins feeling as though I was levitating on a cloud from the feeling, but I was rather perplexed as to why Aurora didn't feel the same energy?

I would always rave to Aurora how incredibly talented Mr.Eagle is when writing his books, how it was filled with so much adventure and wonders beyond the ordinary life. Not to mention I would ramble on the fact his intelligence was beyond extraordinary because of his reason and logic. He was rational and conclusive about this life and could fully grasp the full picture of situation. It's rather difficult to find people who possess such prestige.....

Never have I felt this stumped in my life, because Aurora is always the little ray of sunshine filled with so much excitement and joy, she's just a bundle of sweetness that you want bite into.....