Goodbye My Friend, Hello Heartache

Erwin's POV

Marie as spunky and energetic as she was had no problem into leading my bulky body out of the party, dragging me across the floor like I was some sort of pillow....she stop and wonder if I was alright instead all I felt was a harsh pull....instead of me ear it was my right arm.

As I was being hauled through the crowds of people it caused me to run into nearly everyone other person because I wasn't the thinnest one, causing me to apologize for Marie's sudden rush of excitement.....but all I was feeling was annoyance how she could be so ignorant and just push past all these people without any warning....

Once Marie had pushed opened the door, leading the two of us alone outside, my patience was wearing thin because her rudeness were irritating my nerves...

"What was that all about?" I asked with a brow raised wanting a logical explanation as to why she poorly acted.

Marie had flipped her brown wavy locks with her free hand, as her other had rearranged its position to lean over my elbow.

"I got you out of there." she playfully responded her dazzling light green eyes sparkling. "And so what if I caused a scene! We here now that's all it matters!" she giggled happily and passing a naughty wink.

Now both of my brows raised with shock, hearing her disrespectful comment about not caring about what other's think instead her selfishness....

She deliberately did this, and is showing no remorse? Odd

"That was awfully rude of you." I bluntly admitted feeling a hint of annoyance scrub my veins like a sponge....

Marie scoffed loudly blowing the topic over her head like it was no big deal, finding no issues with her actions.

"Don't be silly Mr.Smith." she purposely enlarged her deceiving light green eyes. "They'll get over it."

Will they?

Observing her actions I was gaining more information on her, but my train of thought was quickly popped because Marie was anxious of spending one on one time with me causing her to charge forward into the walk.

Marie and I walked together side by side, her left arm wrapped around my right.....but oddly enough she lead the whole way.....which in all honestly I was not too pleased since my previous encounters, I've always was in charge or lead the way.

Nearly all of me loved to be in control and decides what goes. Dominance was a heavy trait of mine that was exceeding for greatness but also could lead to destruction.

Even though I was in agony of not allowing my dominant personally be in control it hardly would effect my other trait. Having an open mind. I allowed the thought to disintegrate of leading the walk wanting to try something different....and it worked only for a short period of time....

Marie's body was clasp around mine which was tolerable at the beginning, but later on, I was starting to feel rather uncomfortable. I was tired of her leaning on me and being so clingy like a sloth....

The image of a stunning girl wrapped around her handsome man had my expectations held up thinking this appearance would be free and enjoyable, but all I felt with her was annoyance. I felt like she was a rope and tied to the bottom of the rope was her grand prize as she roughly pulled me up.