Mr and Mrs. Dok.

Erwin's POV

The female doctor watched with fascination and enjoyment. Seeing how this young woman Nanaba had a wonderful partner and a best friend who was there the whole time to comfort her through labor.

Even though I was adoring Aurora's compassion and imagining how wonderful she would be as a mother, I suddenly begin to transfer my train of thought to another female...the doctor.

I started to pay closer attention to her appearance. She had medium dark drown hair up to her upper back the color of rich chocolate, along with dazzling blue eyes that were similar to mine but it was a hint darker. Her body shape was on the slimmer size and she had a much tinier bone structure, her features on her face presumed to be younger nose, lips and eyes looking but her bone structured distinguished that she was in fact older.

Odd...I have hardly seen this woman around. I wonder if she just joined us? And if so, I wanna know how long she's been working with medicine...

I causally my way over towards the young lady with slow steps.

"Padron me ma'am, but have you been with the Survey Corps for some time?" I questioned folding my arms in front of my chest.

The good doctor faced me wearing a rather calm smile.

"I apologize!" she corrected holding out her right hand. "I am Clara Nightingale, I have just earned my degree as a doctor and specialize in injuries and medicine " she firstly introduced.

I reach for her hand and shook it briefly finding myself a little eager to know about her, given she will be our new doctor.....and who knows, Aurora might need one when it's her time for labor.

Clara then jumped back to my question.

"But yes, I just now have been admitted into the Survey Corps." she politely introduced with a warm smile.

She barely looks, eighteen, and she's gotten her degree as a doctor? I suppose those sorts of fields are always needed....especially with the military.

"I'm Erwin Smith, Squad Leader," I responded. "I just wanted to thank you for your corporation and your work ethics today." I kindly stated. "I am assured that today was rather different than what you are currently used to, on a daily basis with injuries or wounds?"

Clara smiled softly from my response since it is comforting when someone thanks you for your work...

"Yes sir," she responded. "But I very much enjoyed this day in particular." she smiled calmly.

Clara shifted her gaze towards Mike, observing how gentle and passionate he was on holding his tiny daughter the size of a pineapple.

"It's just not every day I get to witness the miracles of life being performed. I typically see death most of the time." she sighed with a gentle look sunken shoulders and mellow eyes.

My eyes too drifted towards Mike, gazing at him rather intrigued by how he was so gentle and caring when holding his baby girl.

My predictions were correct...like always.

"Indeed..." I breathed feeling a little more serious, since death was the definition of the Survey Corps......and you may never know if today is your last day.

"Well." she cleared her throat grasping everyone's attention.

"Ma'am your child is beyond healthy from the looks of it." she calmly explained. "Just make sure not to sleep with the baby, or wrap it too tightly," she explained thoroughly.