Happy Birthday Aurora

Aurora's POV

Erwin commanded Neander through the city, and out the gates to arrive at Karanase land where a forest slept. Tree's tall as clouds coated in brown and green, bushes wide and stout like cotton candy to be scattered across the land like a checkerboard sprinkled in berries filled with poison. Rocks and boulders rested against one another like two pillows arching caves filled with wonder, but the most stunning image was the creatures that filled the empty space. Bucks, does, rabbits, squirrels, birds, badgers but there was no sign of the king of the forest...bears.

I rode behind Erwin, serving as a passenger throughout the whole trip admiring nature's beauty from colors to creatures, finding myself lost and mesmerized to glimpse at different sections of the forest, but I'm not the best for directions, and I noticed some similar landmarks since this wasn't my first glance.

"Erwin?" I called still finding my attention attracted to the woods, peeking along the forest to feel as though I was reading a children's book from all the life and energy burst into the atmosphere. "Was there a particular map to your parent's trail, or did you just want to roam the forest?"

Erwin remained silent, noticing his head was arched downward looking as though his spine was broken as his arms solid like rock geared the reins, encouraging a smile along my lips to see him so focused.

"I am using a map of our island, but to be frank ......I'm not entirely sure if we are on the correct path." he replied with a voice as steady as a bow holding an arrow, lifting his head from the map where he begins to pivot his gaze from right to left looking as though he was crossing the street.

I love this about him. He like's to manage and make sure everything is precise and perfect, but it's even cuter when he's concentrating.

My smile remains punctured along my lips pleased with his handsome behavior I wouldn't mind just riding at a moderate pace while scanning through different areas of the forest, until a different sense aroused my bloodstream.

A noise calming and soothing as hearing my husband's voice alleviated the room as blissful as the summer's wind, well knowing there was only one element that could perform such ease.

"Erwin! Do you hear that! I think it's water!" I called, feeling excitement explode in my bloodstream as spontaneous as confetti thrown in my face, boosting my smile from the sudden discovery.

Immediately I felt the bounces of Neander's abdomen slowly come to a halt like coming to the end of a street, muting all the noise possible to hear the sound vibrating through the forest confirming my theory of the most vital object known to man.

Water.

Erwin looked over his shoulder to expose half of his long face looking as though I was gazing into a crescent moon, but the most attractive image was to see his lips smear a smile filled with ease and delight as breathtaking as the morning sun.

"Good job Aurora." he complimented with a voice full of peace, lifting his lips higher to expose his teeth large like walnuts and straight like a ruler, staring at his handsome only flourished more delight to flutter in me.

Erwin bashed the reins against Neander's neck commanding him to start up.

Neander was prancing full of life and energy like a mole popping up and down in a hole causing beats to bash my legs as peacefully as feeling water splash along my skin. I felt the spring's breeze whisk along my face as pleasant as feeling lotion, brushing past along my neck and ears to tango with my locks since it felt as though fingers where combing out each strand, facilitating more happiness to rise in me to enjoy such a moment, while my eyes continued to admire the tree's and hills zooming past me as fast as a fly.