The Pastries

Aurora's POV

Even though Moblit and I originally wanted this stroll just to be two of us, seeing our friends beg and, asked to join us wearing faces full of want and hope, how could I turn them down?

Eventually we all had agreed on the same conclusion, to expand our group, allowing our friends and the two most handsome blonde soldiers in the Survey Corps to tag along on the fun, and I couldn't be happier with this decision.

The instant my lips confirmed for their presence, both blonde boys had their blue eyes shimmering and sparking from joy the delight within them was so breath taking I was gazing upon two stars.... particularly the one with eyes as blue as sapphires had caught my attention more.

I have to say, as excited I was just for Moblit and I to spend some one on one together, this was much more enjoyable. I nearly had everyone I loved and care with me huddled around like furry penguins, though our faces were filled with happiness the sun couldn't compete with our radiance.

With everyone set and ready, we didn't need any further instructions to advance this walk, six soldiers heading out of Headquarters pumped with thrill and excitement to walk the streets of Hermina together as one.

Hanji and Moblit decided to be the leader of our little huddle, two little love birds walking side by side to create the very tip of our triangle, leaving Nanaba and myself to be centered and in the middle while each of us girls had a handsome blonde to shield our ends.

"Oooh." moaned Hanji out of the blue sounding as terrifying as a peacock. "You know what I could go for!" she paused to look over her shoulder directing her brown leather eyes at me.

"A croissant!"

Immediately Hanji's entire face beams with desire, transforming her round face to spike with hunger, brown eyes dilated with want as wet sticky saliva started to ooze from the corner of her mouth releasing her inner wolf.

Oh Hanji, your something else!

Seeing the desperate and needy solider want her croissant, all I saw was a little brown puppy eager to have breakfast for dinner, leaving me to curl my lips into a grin from her cuteness.

"Isn't it a little late for that though?" I replied passing a giggle filled with delight from our sudden conversation. "It's about to be dinner."

Out of nowhere Hanji burst out in laughter, releasing laughs as loudly as seesaw though as crazy as a serial killer. 

"As I care, Sinclair!" she scoffed amused.

Alrighty I see no harm! Sometimes I have weird cravings also!

But you know what sounds good, a good cream cheese danish!

"Good luck trying to find one." interrupted Mike with a tone as bland and dry like toast though secretly his light blue eyes were dilated with concern to fill the beasts belly. "All the bakeries in town are closed at this hour."

Hearing Mike's sudden depressing news about the truth, caused Hanji to immediately come to a halt, prohibiting the rest of us to continue the pathway of cobblestone leaving us all to follow the greasy brown hair's abrupt movement......

Daydreaming and thinking about the creamy, light and airy cream cheese pastry clouding my vision, I wasn't aware of my footsteps, just automatically walking forward like a duckling.....though the handsome blonde escorting my open side noticed my movement of walking to react on his instincts, thrusting his arm at my elbow to catch my next step as I felt his mighty hand force himself on me restraining me from any movement.