Naive Aurora

R

Aurora's POV

Two Months Later

I was snuggled under dozens of blankets layering me like a tiramisu cake, soft and warm as a lamb's coat I felt as though I was underneath an incubator from the heat captured in the sheets......until I felt an unpleasant sensation tingle along my nipples, tightness. I knew the tightness was my bodies way of telling me it was ready to give my loves some food, but I wasn't ready to wake up. I wish I could lie the morning in bed since I haven't been able to sleep a night without crying, but the more I ignored my bodies signals the more intense the tightness became as painful as though my breasts were being twisted by a clipper, obeying my bodies to awoken from my slumber.

Maybe if I pump real quick I can go back to sleep......

Transitioning into awake mode felt as difficult as trying to jump out of the water without any handles since drowsiness and grogginess gulped my veins.....and the longer I resisted only provoked more strain to tense in my breast as painfully as feeling a bundle of thorns stab my flesh, motivating me the most to rise.

I better get up.....  Erwin's probably up and finished his workout by now....

Every morning I had a routine which was to pump my breast milk into bottles because during the night as I slept my body had replenished enough food for my sons, but sadly if the milk isn't drained or used tightness conquered my flesh as painful as frostbite eating away my tissue away.

On my nightstand rested a machine used to help squeeze out milk from my nipples to be stored in a bottle. Once I was somewhat aroused, I remove my shirt to expose my chest grabbing the machine where I set the rubber suction cups to stick onto each of my nipples allowing the plastic tubes to be twisted on a bottle as its cap. The main pump itself used to squeeze milk rested in my palm, more than ready to remove my milk to release some pain. I squeeze down onto the pump reminding me of a blood pressure cuff to feel its rubbery shape chafe against my fingers to feel the suction cups compress down on both of my nipples extracting my milk to be transferred into the bottle feeling less tightness confound my veins.

"Aahhhh....that feels so much better." I cried in relief, continuing to withdraw the food for my sons, and from each squeeze against my breast withdrew any pain to feel lightness as I once was before any pregnancy.

I love my both of my sons and I would do anything for them, but sometimes I wish my breast didn't feel so hard.....

The moment I felt all the heavy milk removed from my breast, more ease was relaxed in my veins to generate a smile since I had food for my babies and now I could prepare a tasty meal for the love of my life.

Perfect! Let me get dressed, and I'll make some breakfast.

I remove the machine from my body setting it back on the nightstand, and putting the cap back on the bottle stored with breast milk, directing my attention to clothe my skin from this chilly air which starts with undergarments to keep areas secluded. I grab one nude color bra out from my dresser, putting the wire's garment to rest upside down underneath my ribcage as the straps pulled around back to my shoulders where the clip rested on my spin, leaving my arms to hook the clasp but I couldn't reach it, it felt as though I was trying to tie a string around a balloon.

What?

I continued to force each hook towards one other, but each pull felt as though I was trying to attract two magnets that have the same reaction, feeling irritation invade my bloodstream as agitating as pesty ants bites, leaving me what I do best with my problems.