I Want You.

Erwin's POV

Yesterday night dancing with Aurora was the moment of truth for me.

She revealed to me her true emotions and thoughts about how she thought of me. She expressed them not only through her thrilling actions but through her tongue. Three words she said that created the most beautiful sentence a man could ever hear...

I Love You.

After thirteen years of knowing this woman, I knew I couldn't wait any longer. She had to be mine and only mine.

Aurora Sinclair is the woman with who I want to spend the rest of my life with and I want her to carry our future children.

With so many emotions blossoming in me like wildflowers in the spring, logic and reason will always be the factor that rules any decision of mine, it's the flower that will be picked. No matter how hard I may explore my passionate feelings....my logic will simply twirl it back around to my old self.

I've known for some time what are the challenges Aurora and I have faced since starting this relationship. Staying alive.

If the two of us get married, it isn't secured that either one of us will see the sunrise the next morning because of the Survey Corps...

I can not predict the future, but I'm certain of one thing.

I'm planning on keeping my position as Squad Leader, and with this title carried on my shoulders, I am more than guaranteed to provide the safety and security to Aurora on that battlefield. I'm convinced with myself I can keep her alive....but if only she is under my wing, otherwise she's history if she's in the palms of someone else's hands.

With safety and security strengthening my hopes of keeping this relationship alive, there is only one thing that also worries me most if we become finalize.

Time.

All my time and devotion is still centered on what I yearn for so long and even signed my life away to one branch that truly fights. The truth.

Time and separation are hand and hand with this one. The lack of time I put myself into this relationship are what causes us to be separated from each other....and to think one day we'll both want children of our own.

How will we manage our children if I'm always gone?

But who knows what the future may bring....maybe one day I'll be Commander and make my hours....

Even if I remain in the same position as of right now, I know every inch of her. She has been supporting me since day one, and she'll keep pushing me. She'll never hold me down instead she'll raise me up and do whatever it takes to help me achieve my dream....my little stepping stool.

Everything else I'm concern about is fulfilled. There aren't many factors holding me back from asking her hand in marriage, since there hasn't been a woman more suitable and perfect, that every time I see her is pure happiness rises within me.

Today was the day I was going to ask her hand in marriage, but there were quite a few turns I missed before heading down the aisle.

For starters, I still needed Mr.Sinclair's approval before even asking Aurora.

That was the most significant step that needed to be completed before anything else....but even before that big leap, there was one curve I wanted to take before going the route of asking Jacob Sinclair and asking her for her daughter's hand.

Stefin Eagle.

I much value Mr.Eagle's opinions and his wisdom, not only was he once my Father's best friend...his mindset and patience remind me so much like myself it's rather odd....even his eyes strike me like my Fathers.