A Deal With the Devil

Marie's Church POV

Never have I wanted something....or in this case someone as desperate as I do feel right now. I felt like I couldn't open a container filled with delicious and mouth watering strawberries.....though this strawberry was a man but even more scrumptious than a fruit.

I wanted Nile Dok's friend of the name Erwin Smith.

I first met Nile at a gathering with some of my friends outside the boys cabin. Nile was huddled around, Erwin and Mike and some others of the name Gelgar and Gustav chit chatting amongst themselves and from the entire group like little penguins, and Nile by far grasped my attention the best like fish towards bait.

Nile's was the most spontaneous and flirtatious from the entire boys, roaring with laughter, picking on his friends in a playful tone, he was a literal playboy from those magazine's published for horny women. Devilish brown eyes fired with thrill, a smug smirk full of arrogance across those tasty lips of his and confidence gleaming from him like a lantern.......I knew this was the man made for me.

He was irresistible, and tempting like a tart. Nile was the boy I wanted to be with......but all my life I've been with playboys. All sweet to taste, energy like a golden retriever and he could excite me in many ways for days to come with his daunting behavior....but after all those memorable times with the boys I'd spend kissing and cuddling, I wanted to try something different and new......something I've noticed in those dazzling sky blue eyes. A real gentleman of his age.

Erwin Smith.

I'm not getting married any time soon, so why not try all the flavors before I settled for good. Let me roam and explore all the possibilities that men had to offer.

There was something about Erwin and how he interested me, more over he was different than any man I've met. He was the most calmness man I'd ever met especially being around horny teenagers how does he remain so collective and intact with his feelings? Intelligence is far beyond any adult brain could comprehend, and any verb passed through his tongue he instantly reeled my attention in like a hook......

Though as exciting as all these new traits where exploring in this scrumptious man, I couldn't deny the boredom and weariness I found in myself, when spending too much time with a brainiac.

I do love a walk as much as the next person, but I was hoping after our journey on foot we would reward ourselves with some naughty behavior to explore on our bodies, or something spontaneous and heart racing like going skinny dipping in a near by lake......but this man was as useless as marble statue. He didn't have much to say nor giving me any motivation to do something spectacular, or a night I wouldn't forget....

I was loosing interest left and right as quickly as the nights temperature every minute spent with the blonde boy, and worst of all I couldn't comprehend why didn't he kiss me!

Was he scared because this was his first kiss? Was I not pretty enough for him? Did I not show how interested I was into him proceeding in between my legs?

Why was there a stop?

But that was a simple question with an obvious answer.

Aurora.

Erwin and Aurora are like two peas in one pod. Erwin the emotionless bland piece of toast
instantly crumbles and fall to his knees like a knight in shinning armor every time she enters the room because he thinks she needs saving and protecting. Erwin will do whatever it takes to make sure Aurora is safe in the end. Erwin is like little puppy towards her, blinded by how she's just toying with him.

I wanted that! I want a man that'll do whatever I say, and listen to any command I give! I shouldn't lower my standards and even lessen what I'm worth.