Adeline

Aurora's POV

My body remained on the cold floorboard, feeling the wooden door press up against my back with my knees pushed into my chest, allowing all my pain and suffering to be released through cries of sorrow.....

I'm feel so stupid......but I'm more hurt that Erwin would be so cruel and bully me like that..

My head remained dropped and low as though a coconut had fallen from a tree having no energy to answer Grandma Smith, but the longer she stood behind the five inch door the more impatient she grew and seeing as though Grandma Smith couldn't get me to open up through her bangs her tongue did all the dirty work....

"AURORA SINCLAIR! OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW OR I'LL MAKE SURE YOU WON'T HAVE A BED TONIGHT!"

Knowing I couldn't cry my sadness in peace, I had pulled the remaining courage left in me breaking apart my ball shape form, causing my right arm to glide towards the door handle having my fingers grasp it's cold handle.....until I heard another door being open.....

"Grandma would you ever so kind as to stop shouting. " fussed a masculine voice joining in Grandma Smiths conversation. "You're interrupting my thoughts and I can't concentrate."

"Heavens sake!" Grandma Smith grunted loudly like a toad in a pound, expressing a pouty look of irritation since nothing was going her way.

Even though I was heartbroken from Erwin's response, hearing his smooth voice nearly inches away from me had caused even more pain to sizzle in my chest as though cooking bacon and all the fat was burning from the fire.....

I don't wanna see his face, and I especially don't wanna talk to him.....
Erwin has hurt me too much....

I manage to pull myself up back on my feet, transitioning my body to open the door to expose myself towards the two.

Filled with embarrassment about Erwin and I'd conversation I purposely hung my head low gazing at the wooden floorboard with my blonde locks shielding my sobbing face of agony from each corner of my face.....

Not a moment to soon, I had forced the energy left in my body to be used to sprinting as fast and far away from the blonde boy who ripped my heart from my chest.....

I don't want to see him.....I just want to be alone....

Though I had bolted past Erwin and Grandma Smith, since my speed was as fast as a rabbit it caused my long blonde hair to whack Erwin in the face making him flinch and release a sour look of displease....

From the sudden brush of my hair stroking his face it caused Erwin's blue eyes to follow my body like a shadow.....watching a helpless blonde sob down the halls expressing no sort of guilt nor empathy.....

All he did with his dazzling blue eyes of his was watch my body until I was completely out of his sight.....

Once I was nowhere near the blonde boy he lowered his head towards the floor causing his stare to gaze upon a trail of tears , splattered on the wooden floor from pain and agony.....

"Oh, Aurora..." Erwin breathed lowly like the nights wind almost like a wolf howling to the moon.. "Your so sensitive..."

As my feet dashed down the house of Grandma's Smith stomping the floorboard roughly like an elephant, my lips still released painful cries drizzling down each cheek, but thankfully I had managed to escape this household......

I rush out the back door of the house that leads to a small area of grass connecting to the house, but to secure the perimeter it had a wooden fence stabbed around the lot keeping me locked in as though I was cattle.....