Authors Note! Important Please Read 🙏🏻

Hello my loves 😊❤️

Before I make my big announcement I just want to thank each and everyone of you for sticking with my story. I know I have made some extreme changes throughout the book and especially improving on my writing, but your loyalty and support means so much to me as an author and keeps me going!🥺❤️

A few years ago I started this book as a X Reader because I felt inexperienced in writing and I didn't realize how characters can exemplify morals or even tell a meaning or address certain issues. As time passed I learned more skills as a writer and decided to make an original character because I envisioned Aurora to have her own personality, traits and a certain appearance because I wanted her to be unique..

I wanted to show you her growth from childhood to adulthood, writing about her mistakes and what experiences she gains from life. I wanted to show my readers that kindness, sweetness and compassion are extraordinarily traits that should be written about because without love how do we form relationships between the people we care for most. She is a woman I would love to mirror off of because goodness and happiness can influence us in so many ways 😊
It has taken me a little more than I anticipated to finish this book because not only school has taken up my time, but I rewrote everything, and as a writer I am always learning how to improve my work, and the way I describe my story takes me so long to write.

Now for my announcement. I am republishing this story as an separate book with all my new edits and reversion because I would like to have a a fresh new start with this story.  It is the same story except I had fine tuned Aurora in it and my writing style is similar to my most recent chapters and everything will be published under "Fall of Felicity Remastered".. It is not necessary for you to read it because the story plot is the SAME, but if you would like to relive and explore Aurora and Erwin's journey please feel free to read away, and the only difference is I have incorporated different dialogues, but again it's NOT really needed because the story plot is the same.

I have so many more ideas I would love to explore with each of you, and I made a promise to myself that I will finish this book from start to finish because I fell in love not only with Erwin Smith but the characters that Isayama created are very special and I adore each and everyone of them.

I wanted to give you guys some time in advance before I discounted this book and transfer my work into the revise version because I know everyone reads at a different pace.

If you have any questions I'm happy to answer, but most of all thank you again for everything, without you guys I wouldn't have a book❤️🥰❤️

With love,

ilovecoffeeXOXO ❤️❤️❤️❤️