Surgery

Aurora's POV

Slowly my body was beginning to feel and recognize all of my five senses.

Starting with the most vital function of my body was maintaining my breathing.

My lungs were expanding and releasing providing me the ability to breathe causing the rest of my functions to awoken like sleeping beauty from her sleep, but once oxygen was consumed in my bloodstream everything else went south.

The first sense I was comprehending other than smelling was my taste.

My entire mouth was parched and dry like a desert causing my tongue to shrink and shrivel up like a prune. I was far beyond dehydrated and I thirst for water the simple compound of two hydrogen bonds and one oxygen bond....

As goes for my hearing, the only thing that echoed through my ears were quiet muffles, not even able to recognize or understand who was speaking or determine if it was male or female. It was all very vague and quiet like morning fog scattered around the forest.....

Once these two feelings started to arouse in my blood it caused my eyes to join the rest of my necessary functions.

My eyelids slowly start to rise like yeast in bread dough but as my green eyes revealed its beauty all I got in return was blurriness and the intense rays of the sun obscuring my vision even more......

Lastly, the worst sense of them all came into play....

My body had acknowledged the four main components of a human's senses but it left the fifth and final sense to come into play making it the most extreme one......feeling.

Starting from my head reaching to my toes, I felt pain being ruptured throughout my entire veins as though someone had loosened and torn each induvial cell in my body. My muscles felt as dead and immobilize as a piece of raw meat but the pain was a feeling so severe and devastating it felt like a meat grinder revolving its wheels against my flesh. My joints felt like they had been disarranged and spun with like whisking and breaking a raw egg making it incapable for me to move.

Every single possible organ, tissue,and ligament were drained with exhaustion and filled with weakness, but the gravest anguish of them all was inflaming in my right forearm.

I thought period cramps were the possible feeling a girl could experience....I was wrong.

This feeling in my forearm was brutal, and the words to describe it were inexplicable. The best reference I can give is to you is this.

A mad man has cut underneath your left breast where your heart rests, and with his bare hands and long sharp fingers, he inserts his hand towards your open flesh, digging his pointy claws into your organ squeezing the tissue strongly as his grip against you only worsens. With a hand groping your beating heart using all he's strength he begins to pull out your tender organ from it's arteries and veins tearing and breaking apart any strains or connection it had to your body to be then transported onto a plate where the feeling had just begun. Still able to function without a heart your body cries with pain yearning for the most vital organ, but worst of all that hand begins to torment your flesh by ripping the tissues of your heart's using a knife wanting to hear you scream in agony and pain.....

The moment I felt my body surge with such intense feelings immediately I grasped my surroundings synchronizing the area.

I was lying flat on my back in a cot in the Survey Corp infirmary room, having aided towards my left the love of my life, and the other way was Dr.Nightengale......

I was fully awake now and functioning, and my head suffered from an instant throbbing sensation pounding my head like a hammer blunting my skull.

"MMHHHMMM!' I whimper, consumed with so pain that was contracting in my forearm.....