I shrugged it off and grabbed another one and wore it... then I thought to change the dress...

because of that Mr.Grumpy ..
I know he will again be angry as usual as he stay like a volcano..

I changed into this..

I sighed as I lie down on my bed getting bored

I sighed as I lie down on my bed getting bored.. then I remembered..

I actualy have a phone.

I opened the side drawer and find my phone there.... with a new case and a new screen...My old one was pefect too.. Just a little scratches..and my last cover was also good..It was gifted to me by my friend yeji.... uh.. Never mind..

Then I remembered..I can call tzuyu unnie..She must be worried for me..

I dialed her number and just after one ring she picked it up..

* OTP*

Tzuyu- hello?! Y/n?! ARE YOU FINE? WHERE ARE YOU? I WILL COME AND TAKE YOU!!

Y/n- uh eonnie.. Calm down and I'm fully fit and fine..

Tzuyu- thank god..Do you even know how much worried I was? I thought I would've been had a heart attack.. Couldn't you call me earlier?

Y/n- ah sowwwwwyyyy unnie..And I'm All fine.. Actually better than fine and please dont worry about me just tell me about mom and dad..Did they do any thing to you?
Please tell me not..

Tzuyu- mom and dad? I thought they will be with you..Im at Taemin's house..He is not letting me go out because of all that drama and all and accept that Im pregnant so..By the way where are you? He can come and take you..

Y/n- Im at... um.. Jungkooks house..He has not allowed me to go out...He have gave me my phone..I dont know why so I thought to call u..

Tzuyu- do you know which house?

Y/n- what so you mean by "which house"? Ho many does he have?

Tzuyu- uh probably 50 or more than that..he's a trillioniar..He can even buy whole world..So houses are like candy for him..And I know he will not leave you this early..

Y/n- what do you mean? Can't he just give me back to you guys..

Tzuyu- No..He has bought you..And whatever he buys is clamied as his and he never sold them to other until he feels like it..

Y/n- unnie..How do you know this much about it..

Tzuyu- y/n..I think its the time.. To tell you the truth.. Just please dont hate me.. Please..So listen..
When y-

As unnie was gonna say something I heard a knock on my door...

Y/n- ah unnie wait a minute there's someone at the door..

I opened the door to see a guard.. Standing there with some milk..

Men- mam please have this milk..

Y/n- uh..But Im full and I dont wanna drink it..

Men- but mam  Sir said to give you milk..

Y/n- oh ok.. leave it here..

The guard nodded and went out after placing the milk on the table near the couches..

Y/n- ah unnie..

Tzuyu- yeah who was it?

Y/n- it was a guard..He have me some milk to drink..And Again.. Dont worry about me..Im fine and I want you to be fine..I want my neice to be healthy to I can be a unty...soon..

Tzuyu- YAH! y/nnnieeeeee!! Dont tease me naa..

Taemin- thats right y/n tease her so she can agree to have more child and we can enjoy..

Y/n- yeah yeah...Oh unnie..We will talk later..I have to drink this...Bye lobe u so muchhhh..

Tzuyu- lve u 2...Take care..

Y/n- you too..And taemin oppa pls dont annoy her bye..

I ended the call and locked my door.. Actually I have the habit to lock the door as Im scared if my parents came or not..Even though I know they cant here but still...

I sat on the bed and leave my phone..I saw it only has 4 percent battery so I placed it on charging and turned the T.V on..

Just then I thought to drink the milk so I picked it up and let the liquid go down through my throat...

It was warm not too cold and not too hot.. just perfect temperature..

I put the empty glass on the tray and opened netflix..I turned my favourite series on.."STRANGER THINGS" and started watching it while eating some popcorns I asked from one of the maids to give me..
As I love food and I never say no to more.. untill Its liquid things like milk or coffee...

Just then my phone ringed..I looked towards the caller ID and it was saved as..

"Love💞"

I don't remember I had a contact saved as the name..

I picked it up and put in on speaker as I'm lazy to sit straight and talk to anyone..

*OTP*

Y/n- hello?~~

??- hey-

CLIFFHANGER.!!...

To be continued....