Y/n- M-mr.tall.. Wake up..

I said shaking him..

Jk- hmm?
He pulled me under the blanket with him and put my head on his arm while holding my waist and hugging me tightly..

I tried to get out of his grip but he didn't left me...

Y/n- M-mr.tall I'm thirsty..

Jk- Mr.tall? Who's that?

Y/n- you...

Jk- me*chuckle* don't call me that.. call me jungkook or kook or whatever you like but not that..And if you're thirsty then go to kitchen and drink some water..

Y/n- uh..I'm scared.. what if someone comes and took me with him.. like a monster or something..

Jk-*laughing* you belive in monsters?

Y/n- yeah what's funny about it? Why are you laughing? It's not funny..*pout*

Jk- ok..Ok.. Monsters do exist..So what do you want me to do?

Y/n- can you pwease come with me to the kitchen?

Jk- what if I say no?

Y/n- pwwweeeaaaseeeeee!!!* Puppy eyes*

Jk- ok ok.. lets go..

He picked me up and started going out..

Y/n- y-yah what are you doing? L-let me down...

Jk- shut up! Do you think you can walk? Or maybe if you can then I can leave you here...

Y/n- we were going to kitchen right? So where is it?

I acted to find the kitchen to not let him leave me..He chuckled as he kept on walking in his big house..

How big it even is? Even though I can't see it in dark but I can tell it's so big..

Jk- here..

He dropped me on something and placed me..I guess it's the kitchen counter..

Then he opened the door of the fridge and from the fridge light I saw..

HE IS NOT WEARING ANY SHIRT?!!! WHAT?! SHEJKEBDKDIEKSM!!!!
Wait..Why am I thinking like that? He kidnapped me..He is a bad guy..I just have to wait for tzuyu unnie till she comes and save me from this big, tall,bad but helpful man..

Jk- here..

He gave me a bottle and I took it..
As I drank water I gave him back and asked..

Y/n- uh Mr. .... Mr. ...ahh..Kook!

Jk- kook?

Y/n- yeah..Why? isn't it good? Should I change it?

Jk- uh no... Continue..

Y/n- w-who changed my c-clothes? I remember sleeping in your van while wearing my jumpsuit..

Jk- I did..

Y/n- WHAT? YOU DID?

jk- no..My maid zoa did.. Don't worry I'm not like the other mans who take advantage of girls..

Y/n- what do you mean? Advantage in what? Like in what work?

Jk- Don't you know?

Y/n- no..Why?

Jk- are you serious?

Y/n- mhmm~

Jk- *sigh* leave it.. Maybe sometime later.. lets go in our room now..

Y/n- our room? But it's yours..

Jk- it's ours... And I'm sleepy so don't ask more questions now..

I nodded and he again picked me up..I stayed silent as he told me not to say anything...

We got to hi-  Our room.
He lyed me on the bed and came next to me...

He put his hand on my stomach and closes his eyes while putting his arm under his neck..

I was looking up at the ceiling being scared..
Then I saw a shadow in the balcony of our room..

I shaked my head here and there to shrugg that bad thought away and covered me face with the blanket covering my whole face to not see anything..

I scooted closer to mr.ta- KOOK!!
And put my head on his arm..
I hugged his small muscular waist and peeked through the blanket to the balcony..

Then I saw that shadow mooving..
I closed my eyes and just stared at jungkook's face diviting my mind on other thing and that was his closed eyes..

My full attention was on them..
Like he will open them.. like it was different type of attraction..

Just then I heard a small grown from the balcony and now I'm a billion percent
That there is someone..

I shaked kook a little

Y/n- Listen... Wake up!

Jk- mmm..

He snuggled me inside his chest but I pushed him a little and said..

Y/n- there is someone is the balcony..

Jk- there is no one just shut up and sleep..

I pouted and slowly tried to stand up.. but again got scared and just got on top of jungkook

Jk- what are you doing...?

He said but I ignored it and put my head in his chest to not see anything...But just then-

CLIFFHANGER!!!
To be continued..