"Did you not hear me!" she glares at her son who gives her a playful smile. "I did but didn't feel like answering," Taehyung said even though he knows he won't be alive for long.

And his theory was proven when his mother ran towards him with the stick "oh really! I listen to all your bullshit every day without company and you bert here ignoring me" she yells chasing Taehyung who was running away holding laughter.

Just when his mother was about to attack him the shop jingling bell announces a visitor. An older man in a fancy suit walks in with a generous smile on his face. "Did I walk in at the wrong time?" the older man asked, looking at the mother who was holding the boy by the ear.

"No no, absolutely not please come in," Taehyung says freeing himself from his mother's grip and walks towards the man. Taehyung's eyes widen when getting a clear view of the man....Jungkook's father.

"Mr. Jeon, your order of flowers is ready please come in," his mother says making Tae turn to her. "You know him?" he mouthed in whispers but his mother shoos him away.

"Ah Thank you so much! You gonna save my life or I will be head once getting home" he says making her laugh. Happy to help" she says going inside the room and brings out a pretty bouquet of white roses.

"You forget your anniversary again, don't you? '' she teases, making him embrace. "I guess old age is finally catching on," he says, making her laugh.

"And thank you for this ' he gives her the money but she doesn't take it "no it's okay no need to pay," she says, making Taehyung shocked.

Look he loves his mother, she is the best person out there but he also knows that even when it comes to money his mother breaks sweats. His mother and money are best friends, never apart so to see her not take money from Jungkook's father is shocking to him

"I can't do that, you helped me so much in a short time so please don't refuse it," Jungkook father says but his mother wasn't having it.

"Take it as a gift for your anniversary for your wife" she pleaded to which he gave a wide smile. "Thank you so much for it, I remember it. Oh I forgot I also want to place another order" he says and she nods.

"Tae comes to write it down" she calls her son who walks behind the counter and stands next to her. "And who is this beautiful boy?" He asked to make Taehyung's cheeks flush.

"This is my son Taehyung," she proudly introduces him. Taehyung smiles while bowing to the man "you have such a pretty son Yoona, he takes after you" he says making them smile.

"I have a son too, Jungkook your age," he says. I know because I stalk- Taehyung stops his thoughts.

"The other is for the hall where the party is going to be held. Jungkook said that we had to celebrate so I have the decorates flower from here" he says.

"We love to help," Taehyung replies. After giving the order Mr. Jeon says goodbye and walks out of the shop.

"How do you know Mr. Jeon?" Taehyung turns to his mother and asks. Before she would say anything the door opens again and this time Jimin with Yoongi walks in as another man follows behind.

"Minnie!"

"Minnie!"

"Tae!"

The two friends dramatically run towards each other as if they have seen each other after many years. "Aish these two" Taehyung mother sighs at the two.

"Hey, mum" Yoongi says walks towards his mother

"Hey, mum" Yoongi says walks towards his mother. "Don't hey me where have you been all morning?" she slaps his arms away from her.

"I told you I went to receive my friend" Yoongi pointed at the man who was looking at Taehyung and Jimin.

"Mum met my friend Jung Hoseok. He was in Chain for a couple of years" he says, introducing the man who smiles and bows at her.

"Nice to meet you," Hoseok says with a bright smile as his eyes travel back at the two friends more towards the boy with a boxy grin

"And Hoseok, my little brother Taehyung," Yoongi says looking towards Taehyung who walks to his brother.

"Nice to meet you Hyung, I hope you don't mind me calling you that since you are Yoongi Hyung's friend," Taehyung says, forwarding his hand towards Hoseok.

"You can call me whatever you like, Yoongi, you never told me you had such a beautiful brother," Hoseok says smirking at Taehyung who was blushing.

"Don't even think about it," Yoongi warns, making them all laugh.

"Mum, you didn't answer my question, how do you know Mr. Jeon?" Taehyung asks again, looking at the woman who sighs at him.

"We went to the same high school" she simply says.