266 🩺 Whoopsie Daisy

Start from the beginning

'Hyung, I uh... Well, this is Wooyoung... My, um...'

Kai walked up, still looking between them. However after frowning a little, his eyes fell upon Wooyoung, seeming to scrutinise him for a second.

'I'll remember that face on my deathbed,' he finally said, poking his tongue into the inside of his cheek and wiping his lip with his thumb. 'Wooyoung,' he said as though he was trying the name upon his tongue. 'Figures.'

And Wooyoung's face washed over with a soft brushing of confusion. 'I- Okay? Do you know me?'

San cringed. 'You uh... You might have given him a lap dance when you were working at the club...' He bit back his jealousy at the memory of his perfect body, grinding on someone else...

Wooyoung bit into his lip, looking Kai up and down. 'You're welcome?'

Kai's lips pulled into an amused smirk as he shoved a hand in his pocket, running the other through his hair. 'Why, you're quite confident, aren't you?'

Wooyoung's eyes brushed over him, seemingly unfazed. 'I have been known to be, yes.' Glancing up at San, his eyes seemed to scream, what is going on?

Staring straight into Wooyoung's eyes, San forced the words from his lips. 'Kai... Wooyoung and I are... well... we're...'

Wooyoung broke the eye contact, letting his catlike smokey eyes fall upon his friend. 'Friends.'

'Who fuck, evidently,' Kai suddenly said, making San splutter.

Choking and coughing, he patted his own chest, reaching behind him to his bag and pulling out his water bottle to take a sip.

However as he glanced down, Wooyoung seemed unfazed. 'Man's got needs,' he short back smoothly, his voice full of a certain kind of seductive flair that San got the feeling was supposed to be intimidating . 'I'm sure you secretly would love to know all about what I could do for you.'

San choked. 'Okay, Woo, that's quite enough of that. You enjoy it too much.' He took a breath, melting a little as those catlike eyes glanced up at him like an adorable yet sassy kitten that had been told it was not allowed to play with its toy.

'Kai, he's my boyfriend.' Slipping down off of the stage, he wrapped his arm around Wooyoung's slim waist, pulling his body against him.

And feeling somewhat defeated, he looked up to his friend to deal with whatever the consequences might have been.

However evidently, there were none. Kai just shoved his other hand in his pocket as well and shrugged. 'I always thought you'd be into the sassy ones.'

San's eyes widened. 'What?' he choked, as he heard Wooyoung giggle a little beside him. He stifled it quickly, replacing it with an almost too serious expression.

Kai smirked. 'Just a vibe a guess. Nothing wrong with cheeky guys.'

San choked, and Wooyoung laughed, less inconspicuously this time.

'You knew?'

Kai shook his head. 'No. But I had a pretty blood strong suspicion when I saw you gawking at him in my fucking lap.' He shifted his glance to Wooyoung cautiously like he was somehow still suffering the effects of his attention.

And the blonde winked, bowing him a kiss that made San's eyes widen.

'Ya!' he scolded, and Wooyoung somehow seemed to shrink a little, retreating back apologetically, despite clearly having enjoyed making Kai uncomfortable.