Chapter 74: Dracula and Robin

Start from the beginning

Listening to their conversation, Dracula couldn't hold in his anger. His eyes turned red, fangs grew twice its size, and his nails extended.

DRACULA: Those bastards! They know where Mavis is!

ROBIN: (*whisper) Drac, calm down. I can take them all down silently just stay here.

DRACULA: Screw that! Those humans are going to pay for kidnapping my daughter!

ROBIN: Drac, wait!

The enraged Dracula charged and attacked his targets but were spotted by one of the militia soldiers.

(militia): It's Robin and Count Dracula! Shoot them!

When the militia soldiers were about to shoot the vampire, Robin quickly pushed Dracula out of harm's way and used his Ballistic Shield from his Bo Staff to protect them both.

DRACULA: What are you doing?!

ROBIN: Stopping you for getting yourself killed!

The two of them argued for a small period of time until Robin threw his Smoke Pellets to cover their movements. Within the smoke, Robin grabbed on to Dracula and grappled up at a high vantage points.

(militia 1): They must be after for the jammer! Don't let them get to the device!

(militia 2): Placing sentry gun!

The militia soldiers installed their sentry guns nearby that can rotate on a 360 degree angle with a red search light on it ready to shoot Robin and Dracula.

(militia 2): Sentry Gun deployed! The area is hot!

One of the militia soldiers contacted the Arkham Knight through their communication broadcast.

(militia 1): Sir, we've got confirmed sightings of Count Dracula and Batman's sidekick.

ARKHAM KNIGHT: I want them captured alive, men! Van Helsing wants Dracula for one of his 'experiments'. Don't let them reach to their advantage, or it'll be you that Van Helsing will be experimenting on!

(militia 1): We've loaded the sentry guns, sir. They have no where to hide.

ARKHAM KNIGHT: It's gonna take more than sentry guns to stop them. Remember what I've taught you!

The militia soldiers threw their explosive mines at the high vantage points. What Robin and Dracula did was to avoid the explosives and searched for another high vantage point.

Robin climbs down through the ventilation systems while Dracula hid behind the shadows in his bat form.

The were two militia soldiers together in room searching for their targets. Robin quickly came out from the floor grates and performed a double takedown making a loud noise.

Robin quickly went back inside the floor grates and climbed back up at the ventilation systems while the other militia soldiers came to check where that noise came from.

(militia 1): They're using the floor gates! Get after them!

(militia 2): This will flush them out. Deploying thermo charge!

The militia soldiers opened the floor grates and placed thermobaric grenades inside the ventilation systems.

(militia 3): 3... 2... 1.... Burn, Robin!