Ryujin X Yeji - Hit you like the... (smut)

Start from the beginning

"N-nothing," I respond, getting up, and taking her hand, yawning, "How'd you sleep?" I felt like Yuna could be my distraction if I was downstairs with Yeji.

"Mmh.. good.. I'm guessing you didn't?" Yuna leaned on my shoulder, interlocking our arms. I laid my head on hers, "Just hungry.. that's all.." I looked up when I heard a glass break.

"S-shit.." It was Yeji preparing our breakfast and she had dropped a plate. "Yah! Unnie!" I yelled, teasing her as always.

But.. she didn't shake it off this time. Yeji hissed, picking up the plate pieces, and threw them in the trash. Oh my god.. did I make her mad?

Yuna blinked, "Unnie.." Yeji growled, "Can't you see I'm busy?" Chaeryeong, Lia, Yuna, and I gasped. She sighed, closing her eyes, and softly spoke, "Sorry.. I just.. had a rough night." I bit my lip, rubbing Yuna's back, whispering in her ear, "Sorry.."

Yeji huffed, "Ryujin, I already said sorry." I flinched at her voice, and listened to Chaeryeong say, "Yeji, you need to chill."

She was mad, "Ah really? I need to chill?" I held Yuna tight to me, my arm slowly moving to her waist. Yuna smiled, laying her head on my shoulder. That's where the realization kicked in. Yeji was jealous.

Yeji looked defeated and looked down, "Here's your food," She handed the plates to them. My heart hurt, watching her sadly slump her way upstairs. I opened my mouth, but no words came out. Maybe she is just tired?

Lia ate a piece of her food, "Come on, let's talk about the elephant in the room, what the hell happened?"

I stayed quiet, thinking about her face. Her sick and pale looking face. Maybe.. she did want me. But again, I was just comforting our maknae/baby. I bit my lip hard, my leg starting to tap the floor because I was so nervous.

They all stared at me, making me snap out of it, and say, "W-what?" Yuna smacked my face. "Ow! Why'd you do that?!" My leg stopped.

"Tell us." Yuna said sternly. "Nothing happened!! Remember she was out there with y-you guys?! I had nothing to do with it!" They stared at me again. I gulped, "W-what.."

Yuna made big eyes and looked away. I licked my lips, my eyes going back and forth on them. Then I heard footsteps down the stairs. I stayed forward, afraid of her. Yeji put her hands on my shoulders, "How is it?" I blinked, my whole face turning red.

I looked up, goddamn she's hot. I gulped, "Good.." Yeji pulled away, "Good." I'm so confused...

They all looked weird too. "You got sleep for 10 minutes?"

"Correct," Yeji replies, turning on the TV in the living room.

"Unnie!!! Can we watch a movie?!" Yuna hopped up, throwing her plate away.

"Sure," Yeji responded, putting on one.

We all cleaned up and moved to the couch, sitting down, which left Yeji standing up. I blinked, watching her sit in my lap.

Fuck. I got wet especially with that big ass. I blushed, looking at it, my hands making their way to squeeze when Yuna chuckled, "Someone likes Yeji.."

Yeji turned back to see my hand almost on her ass. I froze, leaning back, "I-I.. I.. I-" Yeji interrupted by laughing. I pouted, "M-my hand just moved there.."

Yeji then bit her lip, looking at me. I thought of last night when she kissed me so passionately. Fuck. I stared at her lips, then looking at her eyes. She had a little smirk on. Huh. Then she moved her ass more towards my pussy, making me feel the wetness again. Damnit why is she making me feel like this?

I widened my eyes, lightly pushing on her back. Yeji looked back at me, "Hm?"

I bit my lip, "I-I have to use the restroom.."

Yuna gasped, "Someone got horn-"

Lia interrupted, "Yuna."

I gulped, "N-no! I just have to pee! God!!" I moved Yeji a bit and stood up, whimpering.

They all laughed at me as I went to the bathroom door. Jesus. I walked in, doing my business, and when I opened the door, there she was. Yeji's ass right up against me. I widened my eyes, stepping back, and holding onto the door.

"Hahhha!!" Yuna laughed. Yeji smirked, turning around, and picked up my chin. Fuck.. She whispered in my ear, "Meet me after midnight in my room.." She's so sexyyy.

All the girls went, "Oooooh" Yeji pulled away, "I've gotta use the restroom too, so.." I moved out of the way, then pulling her chin in, and whispering in her ear, "Did I get you wet, babygirl?" So maybe I picked up some things...

Yeji widened her eyes and blushed, the first time I had seen her blush. I smirked, slapping her ass, and walking out like it was nothing. The girls blinked, "W-what did y'all say?"

"Oh nothing," I grinned, going back to the couch. I leaned back, my elbows on the back of it, and my legs spread. I wanted to make a comfy chair for the girl. And then she came back, sitting in my lap. I closed my legs a little, my hands secretly moving to her ass. I put my chin on her shoulder then, and watched the movie. I was excited.

| Time Lapse | 12 am

After a long day, I still couldn't forget our little meet tonight. I tiptoed to her room, opening the door quietly. I didn't see anyone which made me confused.

Suddenly she jumped out at me. I flinched, stepping back, feeling my heart pound, "Jesus Christ.. where's Chaeryeong?" Yeji pulled me in by my waist, "With her sister.. it's just us.."

She sexily bit her lip and lifted up my shirt a bit. I could barely see her face since we were in the dark though. Yeji bit my sweetspot on my neck, making me moan, and hold the girl. She tugged on my shirt, unbuttoning it, "Call me babygirl again.."

"You're a little slut, aren't you?" I pinned her against the wall with one hand, eyeing her down, only for her to blush and look away like every bottom.

"I-I'm your slut.." Yeji heaves out, giving me her fucking hot cat eyes.

"My slut, I like that.."

"I-I like you.."

I flashed a small grin yet smile, "Like me, huh? Show me how much you really like me by getting on that bed, on your knees, and acting like my little pet." She immediately did all of those things. The girl opened her mouth, leaning down with her back arched, "Let me please you, mommy." I unbuckled my belt, throwing it on the ground, unzipped my jeans, and took down my boxers. She leaned closer to me, sucking my pussy and eating me out the way I like it. Sloppy and slutty.

I ran my fingers through her hair, "Mmh~ fuck, that's it.." Yeji opened her eyes, looking at me while taking me so well. "You're such a good slut~" I praise her, caressing my thumb on her forehead. She held onto my ass, taking another juicy suck. I threw back my head, climaxing into her mouth. She pulled away, showing me all my cum in her mouth, she swallowed the white substance, and licked her creamy lips.

Yeji grabbed something on her bed, giving it to me. A strap. Alright. I put my jeans on again and put the strap on over it, "There's better be stained by the end of the night." She nods, "Yes." She then added, "You hit me like the-?" I laugh and blushed, thinking about the night before. I hit her like her mommy.