194 🩺 194 Chapters - I Better Make It Worth The Wait | M

Start from the beginning

'My god you make me feel things...' Seonghwa's voice was thick and husky as he spoke, and it sent a violent shiver down Hongjoong's spine that he felt right to his toes.

'Mmm, yeah? Like what?'

After a short pause, Hongjoong's breath caught as Seonghwa suddenly ran his hands flat up over his waist, under his shirt, over his abdomen, and his chest; pushing his shirt up as he went. He dipped down and somehow both tenderly yet eagerly pressed his lips to one of his nipples, letting his lips brush and catch against it at first, but soon letting his tongue come out to tease him for a moment before catching the swollen little bud between his teeth.

Hongjoong moaned, his back arching to an extreme and his legs bending a little, his feet sliding up Seonghwa's thighs before slipping back down unconsciously. 'Your tongue, is unnecessarily devilish, and for what?' Hongjoong moaned again and dug his hands into his dark hair as Seonghwa suddenly pulled a little at his nipple with his teeth, just enough to spark a small shiver of pain. It made a wash of heat flood Hongjoong's body, and suddenly, the heartbeat between his legs, was throbbing.

He tilted his hips up into him, one of his legs sliding back up Seonghwa's and the soul of his foot resting atop his thigh; and although the position was enough to make Hongjoong's eyes flutter closed for a second to admire and appreciate the added attention and pressure, it was enough to made Seonghwa groan.

Seonghwa immediately let his nipple go and came desperately looking to join his lips with his, moaning into the kiss as he dug his tongue into his mouth and moved it in a way that made Hongjoong see stars. His hands immediately started tugging at clothes, and clawing at buttons and zips, and it drove Hongjoong wild.

Feeling Seonghwa grind his hips down against him, Hongjoong chose that exact moment to nip at his tongue, fascinated by the sweet tasting, sinful thing. His ears were immediately graced by a lewd and uncensored moan that, paired with the explicit R&B from upstairs, was liquid pornography. 'Take your shirt off,' he begged, deliberately breaking the kiss to make his plea before desperately reaching back for the emptiness to be filled once more. He needed to have skin on skin, and apart from their lips, noses and chins brushing almost constantly, that small swatch at their abdomens where their shirts had ridden up was not enough to quench his thirst.

In one swift movement, Seonghwa parted their lips and sat up, pulling the shirt over his head and tossing it aside before immediately falling back down like a magnet to his body. Less than two seconds between kisses, Hongjoong couldn't believe how swift he had been... Hell, just watching him take his shirt off like that was hot...

But something that was hotter than him pulling off his shirt and exposing himself, was his body itself. Hongjoong pushed Seonghwa away as the taller fell back atop of him in an attempt to kiss his lips. He was just unable to stop himself from staring at him... 'Jesus Christ...' he whispered, his jaw dropping. Hands immediately finding their way to his torso, Hongjoong stared at his body shamelessly, pure eye candy at the absolute least. How could he have been hiding that away...? He'd been working with him for months, and he hadn't known...

Toned chest and abs that he thought only existed on underwear commercials, Hongjoong was sure he was drooling. 'Turn over,' he whispered in a daze, pushing Seonghwa off of him to his side and untangling their legs to crawl into the space between his legs - too distracted to notice confusion staining Seonghwa's lust ridden face. Caught in the heavenly daze and unable to see anything other than his incredible physique, he ran his fingertips over his abdomen and watched as the muscles contracted beneath his touch, a soft hint of a shiver accompanying it.