Chapter 62: Intruders

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile, Arkham Knight communicated with his men through the antenna of his helmet.

ARKHAM KNIGHT: Attention all militia units, this is the Arkham Knight speaking: I want all exit points within this castle locked and secured. I don't want any monsters getting out of here.

(militia): The place is heavily secured, sir. They're not going anywhere.

ARKHAM KNIGHT: You better make sure of it.

Van Helsing also did the same by using his walkie talkie. He had a few of his militia group underneath the hotel to retrieve which Van Helsing believes the ultimate power of destroying the entire monster race.

VAN HELSING: Strike team unit, this is Van Helsing speaking. What is your position?

(militia): Strike team is underneath the castle, sir. We're on our way to grab the special item as we speak.

VAN HELSING: Excellent. Keep me posted, soldier. That is power is the only way to extinct every monster race in this planet.

(militia): Affirmative.

Van Helsing formed an evil smirk on his face thinking that he has the upper hand on destroying Dracula and the entire hotel once and for all.

Back up the ballroom, everyone was still confused on what caused the explosion that they heard earlier.

MAVIS: What was that explosion?

JOHNNY: That doesn't sound good.

An armored knight quickly ran inside the ballroom like he was in a hurry. Dracula immediately walked towards the armored knight and asked him about that unknown explosion.

DRACULA: What's going on out there?

(armored knight): I'm afraid it's bad news, sir. Van Helsing and his men have entered the hotel premises.

Dracula just stood there, unable to move a muscle. It was kinda hard to take in that Van Helsing was plotting to attack the hotel at the night of his daughter's birthday.

MARTHA: Drac, what is it?

DRACULA: Van Helsing is in the hotel right now.

When Dracula said the name of Van Helsing, all of the hotel guests started screaming in panic. Hank screamed so loud that Frank tried his best to calm his son down.

HANK: (*scream) We're all gonna die!

FRANK: Hankie! Calm down, son! There's got to be a way.

While the guests continued panicking, Lydia, Vlad, and Gene were all furious and angry that Van Helsing have ruined the hotel.

LYDIA: I WILL RIP HIM APART WITH MY BARE CLAWS!!!

VLAD: Drac, we have to stop Van Helsing quickly before he hurts anyone else.

Dracula agreed with his father. He then approached to Johnny and gave him the task and responsibility of leading the entire guests to safety.

DRACULA: Johnny, I need you to help evacuate all of the guests through the secret tunnels.

Johnny nodded as the coward Klaus knelt down and hugged Johnny's feet.

KLAUS: Don't leave me! Please, Johnny! I'm too pretty to die!

Dracula and Mavis sighed and rolled their eyes getting annoyed of Klaus being a coward all the time. Johnny got frustrated and yelled at his cousin-in-law.