Chapter 64: Van Helsing Attacks the Hotel

Start from the beginning

MARTHA: Drac!

DRACULA: Martha! Mavis! What are you doing here!? Get out of here!

ARKHAM KNIGHT: Get these two! Make sure you use anti-vampire darts on them!

The militia soldiers fired anti-vampires darts at Martha and Mavis at their shoulder to prevent them from using their powers.

One militia soldier captured Martha while holding a gun at her as the Arkham Knight forcefully grabbed Mavis by the arm.

MAVIS: Hey! Get your hands of me!

ARKHAM KNIGHT: Oh, no no no. You're not going anywhere, little princess. And don't expect your daddy or BATMAN to come and save you this time!

The Arkham Knight threatened as he puts his pistol gun at the frightened Mavis' head. Dracula was struck by fear when he saw Martha and Mavis have taken hostage.

DRACULA: YOU MONSTER! Let my wife and daughter go!

VAN HELSING: Oh, I will release them. If you come forward and give yourself to us.

MARTHA: Drac, don't do it. They'll kill us both either way!

Before Dracula could make up his mind for the safety of Martha and Mavis, Batman/Johnny drops in for Dracula's back up.

Batman/Johnny threw a Batarang at the Arkham Knight's hand making him drop his gun setting Mavis free. He also did the same to the militia soldiers who was holding Martha hostage.

With Martha and Mavis safely out of the way, Batman/Johnny performed a glide kick at the Arkham Knight on his chest.

The Arkham Knight fell to ground for a second but successfully got back up on his feet away from Batman/Johnny and back to Van Helsing.

(militia): Look out! Batman's here! Don't let him stop us!

Batman/Johnny hesitated on attacking the remaining militia soldiers all by himself. Batman/Johnny formed his free flow combat and takedowns at the militia soldiers and counter their attacks. Batman/Johnny broke every bone in the militia soldiers' bodies while Van Helsing and the Arkham Knight didn't interfered.

Batman/Johnny knocked down all of the militia soldiers while Van Helsing and the Arkham Knight are the only ones left standing. Batman/Johnny grinds his teeth and tightly clenched his fist in anger at the Arkham Knight after he threatened to kill Mavis.

BATMAN/JOHNNY: If you touch her again, and I will break every single bone in your body!

ARKHAM KNIGHT: I wouldn't count on that if I were you. Or haven't you forgotten that I know you more than anyone in this room right now.

The Arkham Knight warned as he grabbed another pistol gun from his leg hostler and aimed at Batman/Johnny threatening to reveal his secret identity in front of his friends and families.

DRACULA: Leave now! You will never attack my home and family ever again!

VAN HELSING: Oh, please. This isn't the first time I broke in to your home.