Chapter 59: Fall Out

Start from the beginning

BULLOCK: All of you, change of plans! Arrest Batman and his sidekick!

ROBIN: Wait, what!?

The police officers felt skeptical about the idea of arresting both Batman/Johnny and Robin, especially helping and working working with them throughout the years.

Batman/Johnny didn't have time to argue with Bullock so he used Smoke Pellets from his Utility Belt to cover their movements.

Bullock and the police coughed and closed inside the smoke not knowing what Batman/Johnny and Robin were doing.

BULLOCK: (*cough) They're..... using smoke! Don't let them get away!

When the smoke settled down, Batman/Johnny and Robin were already gone. Bullock grabbed his radio to alert the other police officers.

BULLOCK: All units, be advised: Commissioner Gordon has been abducted by the militia soldiers. Our new priority is to apprehend Batman and Robin!

(police): Arrest Batman? But what about the commissioner?

BULLOCK: I want a police chopper to follow the commissioner and his abductors. Just do your damn jobs!

Somewhere in the building, Batman/Johnny and Robin were hiding inside a room that Bullock and the police officers didn't know about.

ROBIN: I can't believe this is happening. Why would the police turn against us?

BATMAN/JOHNNY: We can worry about later. What we need to do now is to get out of here undetected. The Batmobile is our only ticket out of here.

ROBIN: Before the police get lucky to catch us?

BATMAN/JOHNNY: They're going to need more than luck.

Batman/Johnny went his attention to his boot, where he pressed a certain device under his heel that was releasing a high pitched noise.

ROBIN: What's that under your boot?

BATMAN/JOHNNY: A call for backup.

Meanwhile, SWAT officers have now joined the search party to arrest Batman/Johnny and Robin.

A group of SWAT officers patrolled the stairwell of the north side of he building, but there were no sign of Batman/Johnny or Robin.

(SWAT officer): North stairwell looks clear.

Another group of SWAT officers also patrolled the stairwell at the opposite side of the building.

(SWAT officer): Rodger that. South stairwell clear.

Just then, a few of the SWAT officers were quickly grabbed by a cable rope and were left hanging on the stairs

(SWAT officer): Contact at the south stairwell! We have visual on the Batman!

Batman/Johnny dropped down and hesitantly knocked out the SWAT officer by punching him on the face.

Back at the north stairwell, the SWAT officer were trying to contact the other group but no one was responding.

(SWAT officer): Say that again south stairwell. I repeat, say it.....

A Smoke Pellet was thrown at the SWAT officers. Smoke surrounded the place while Robin knocks them all out with his Bo Staff.

Another group of SWAT officers ran through the hallway and use their strength to open the elevator in case Batman/Johnny and Robin were hiding there. When they opened the elevator shaft, all they could see was nothing, just the cable rope of the elevator.