Ryujin X Yeji - Same page (smut)

Start from the beginning

"H-hey.. stop.." Yeji came in, lightly pulling us apart. I licked my lips, looking at her. Yuna held her arm, "Gee.. we need Yeji around all the time.. I can't believe you actually listened." I smacked her arm again making her whine, "Oww.. that hurts.." I chuckled, "You're such a wimp." Yuna scoffed, saying, "I play on the football team! How am I wimp?!" I said, "I do every sport in the school. You only do football." Yeji said, "You're an athlete?" I blushed, stroking my hair back, "Y-yeah.." She bit her lip, probably thinking the same thing as me.

"Woah.. what's with you two?" Lia asked. "Nothing.." I responded, looking at Lia. Yeji went back to Lia and said, "I just wanted to let you know that our project is due tomorrow.." Lia hit her own thigh, "Shit! I forgot all about it! I'll work on it after school.." Yeji nodded, giving me a look, "I'll see you later.." She winked, walking off. I pressed my lips together, looking down with wide eyes, and rosy cheeks. I quickly got up, about to go to her when Yuna grabbed my arm, "Where are you going?" I licked my lips, "Bathroom.." They all looked at me strange.

I speed walked to bathroom, seeing the girl there. "Hello.." Yeji said, looking at me. "H-hi..." I mumbled, feeling nervous. "You know I must admit I was quite shocked when you just left me." I bit my lip, "I-I had class.." Yeji nodded, looking around, "W-wanna.. go again?" I widened my eyes, "Uhh.. now?" Yeji stroked her hair, "Anytime.." I took her into the stall, making out with her as I slammed her against the stall door. Yeji wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me back.

I unzipped her pants, rubbing her, and watched her roll her eyes back again. "I-I love athletes.." Yeji said. I put my other hand on the stall door, hovering over her, "You love being dominated by muscular women?" She blushed, saying, "Well yeah.." I lifted her chin, marking her jawline. "Ngh.." She titled her head. I sucked, and twirled my tongue around her sensitive skin. Yeji took shaky breaths, "Mmmhh.. s-stop.." I smirked, biting it, and seeing another mark show up. Yeji whined, trying to pull away. I started rubbing faster and pinned her against the door, continuing to mark her.

"Y-yah!! S-stop.." Yeji groaned, then saying, "My moms gonna see it.." I got closer to her, "Good, she'll know that you belong to me." Yeji widened her eyes, "Uh.." I went faster, watching her tremble and move. "F-fuck.." Yeji put her leg up by waist. I hated that she was taller than me. I attacked her lips, looking down at her precum releasing on my fingers. I then got an idea to tonguefuck her. I pressed my tongue against her lips, trying to get her to let me in. Yeji opened her mouth, letting me roam around. She sucked my tongue, wanting me. For a few more minutes we just did this until she came.

I took my hand out, putting it between our mouths, and started licking that cum again. "Taste it.." I said. Yeji said, "That's gross.." I sucked it all off, kissing her, and placing it her mouth. Yeji pulled away, swallowing, "Sweet.." She said. I glided my tongue across the top of my teeth, "I know.." Then the bell rang. "S-shit.." I said, pulling away, and zipped her pants up, "This is my number.." I pulled out a sticky note with my number on it, handing it to her. Yeji leaned against the door, smiling, "Alright.." I smiled too, leaning over her, "One more thing.." I lifted her chin again, placing a kiss on her soft lips. Yeji chuckled, walking out after me.

One girl looked at us like we were crazy. We both went our own ways, walking back in the cafeteria to get our backpacks. "Did you take a shit or something?" Yuna handed me my bag. Before I could answer, she said, "Woah.. what's that?" I looked around, unsure of what she was talking about. I then felt the cum on my cheek. "Uhh.. uhm.. just food.." I wiped off her cum, putting my hands in my pockets. "Huh.." Yuna looked at me, "Well.. I'll see you at home.." I nodded, pushing her by her backpack, "Bye dork." Yuna huffed, "I actually care for my sister." She walked off.

| Time Lapse | That evening

"But what really took you that long to use the bathroom? You never go that long.." Yuna said. "Ew gross.. stop asking about how long I use in the bathroom.." I was scrolling on my phone, waiting for a text or call from the girl I met today. "Even when you're on your period, you don't take that long. You hardly even use the public bathrooms too. Remember you think they're gross?" I grumbled, "Yuna. Stop." Yuna laid next to me, "It's just.. I think somethings going on." I tried to keep a straight face on.