Chapter 65: Secrect Identities Revealed

Start from the beginning

BATMAN/JOHNNY: Adrian, that's not what happened.

ARKHAM KNIGHT: You always told me, Johnny. Focus on what I want to achieve, and it'll happen. But do you wanna know what I want now, huh? I want you dead!

The Arkham Knight retorted clenching his teeth in anger. He slowly walked closer to Batman/Johnny and placed his pistol gun underneath his chin.

Batman/Johnny quickly removed the gun from his chin and head butted Arkham Knight right on the face as he yelled. Batman/Johnny quickly grabbed the Arkham Knight's arm trying to avoid his gun away from him and his family.

BATMAN/JOHNNY: Adrian, stop this! I can help you!

ARKHAM KNIGHT: (*grunt) There's no helping me now! It's far too late for that!

Batman/Johnny managed to make the Arkham Knight drop his weapon on the ground. Batman/Johnny made his move to restrain his opponent but Arkham Knight so quickly that he dodged Batman/Johnny's move.

Arkham Knight jumped high and gained enough force to strike a powerful punch on Batman/Johnny's face. The punch was so strong that the half of Batman/Johnny's cowl cracked open and fell on the floor. The mask has already a crack from the fight with Bane earlier.

Batman/Johnny got up back from his feet when he still had half his mask on his face while the other side revealed Johnny Loughran's actual face and red hair with a few bruises.

(everyone): JOHNNY?!

The human-monster family shouted in shock when they see Johnny in the damaged Batsuit. Both Dracula and Mavis were mostly shocked at this.

Batman/Johnny widened his eyes as he placed his hand on the other side of his face realizing his mask is torn off. Luckily the militia soldiers and bat cronies were all knocked out unconscious.

ARKHAM KNIGHT: Good. Now we're both even.

Van Helsing received a word from his strike team underneath the hotel in his walkie-talkie radio.

(militia): Sir, we have the precious cargo. We're heading back to your location.

VAN HELSING: Good work, soldier. We will regroup back to base.

(militia): Affirmative

Van Helsing nodded in agreement.

VAN HELSING: It appears our time in the hotel is up. We'll you soon.... nephew?

JOHNNY: What the... nephew?

Johnny raised his eyebrow in confusion. What the hell did Van Helsing mean by 'nephew'? Alfred was deeply staggered that Van Helsing hinted his deepest secret. Arkham Knight dropped smoke pellets on the ground while he and Van Helsing tried to make their escape. When Johnny settled the smoke away, both Van Helsing and the Arkham Knight were already gone.

Johnny had one more thing he needs to worry about. When he turns around, the Drack Pack, Dracula family, the Loughrans, and Mavis' friends had all eyes on him directly, especially dressed up in his Batsuit. Frank, Murray, Wayne, and Griffin were all speechless still having a hard time to process all of this.

FRANK: I don't believe it....

WAYNE: That's really him?

MURRAY: I wasn't expecting that to happen!

GRIFFIN: Is Johnny also a Van Helsing?

Meanwhile, the kids (Troy, Parker, Conner) and Mavis' friends (Hank, Pedro, Wendy, Sophie, Charlotte) thought that Johnny being Batman was so cool.