Chapter 35: Semester End & Izuku's Suprise

3rd POV:

The time since the sparing tournament had passed quickly and it was closing in at the end of the semester. Nezu had actually informed Izuku that the four versus one battle that Izuku had done would serve as Izuku's physical portion of his final for the semester since Izuku would be taking the test to graduate from his high school education which meant that Izuku would only have heroic lessons and training left for the next year and a half while at UA. Izuku had been able to complete his education due to the sheer intensity of Nezu's lessons and schedule that he had Izuku go through which was fine for Izuku since it meant he could spend the rest of the time working on other things.

Izuku did decide that he wanted to attend some classes for an associate's degree from a university since he would like to further his education further along but he knew that would take time since he wanted to focus mainly on his hero career first but the associate's degree that he planned to get would be in quirk science since he does his analysis all of the time. Now speaking about his analysis, the work he had done as Tea Leaves has only gotten more popular as more and more heroes talked about and verified the level of work he had done to help their casework that he had been requested to help with.

As it stood, Izuku tended to help more low-ranked heroes and those across the board instead of just those at the top of the ranks. He did give a look at any case that was sent in by those near the top of the ranks but he also knew they could afford to pay those companies that offer a similar service that he does and have the security clearance to be brought in on a case, unlike the lower-ranked heroes who wouldn't be easily able to afford such a firm. Noting this, Izuku had seen quite a few requests from the agency of Endeavor's but they all got ignored as when Izuku looked at them it was clear the man just wanted to get a cheaper service that did the same quality of work since the cases he sent didn't really need to be done by Izuku as they were more straight forward type cases and it irritated Izuku greatly.

As such, he got removed from the priority list where his system would bring the emails from Endeavor's agency to the top of his list to view before others as he only tended to get emails from those in the top 25 every once in a while but Endeavor's agency would send a larger number of cases for no clear reason. Now, in regards to the amount of work he completed as Tea leaves, Izuku if he was compared to the cases done by agencies and those ranked publicly would have him in the top 100 of heroes due to the sheer volume of work he had completed via his Tea Leaves work being combined with his Kitsune work. That downright made Izuku proud of the work he had completed and Aizawa was proud as well as it showed the level of dedication to the job and the level of accurate work he had completed.

It had gotten so well that Izuku had saved enough money that he had purchased a new home for his mother and him to move into. The house was a two-story home that was still in the same city but a bit closer to the far well-off areas of the city that had far lower crime rates than the area they had lived in before. It was a nice mix of brick and wood home with an enclosed property fence around the house with a locked gate that could be opened with a code or by a buzzer inside of the house so Izuku felt more secure for his mother.

The inside of the house is a quite nice modern style since the home was relativity a new build but Izuku didn't care since it just meant his mother could enjoy her time in a comfortable house instead of the tiny apartment that they had been living in. Also, due to the fact that the house was fully paid off, it meant that his mother didn't need to work as much anymore as well since she wouldn't need to worry about the cost of the rent which she could either save or reduce the number of hours she was working now.

Though Inko Midoriya didn't know of any of this since she hadn't seen the house yet! Nope, that is what was going on right now as they were leaving the apartment because Izuku wanted to show her something. "What do you want to show me, dear?" Inko asked her son who could clearly see her son had something planned. Izuku just told her it would be worth it if she just went with it as he said it with a smile. Soon they walked to the station and took a train closer towards the direction of where UA would be at but stopped a couple of stops away from it.