Chapter 12: Combat Training Incident

3rd POV:

It's been about two months since Izuku had started UA and everything was going great in Izuku's honest opinion until it wasn't anymore during a battle training that Izuku was a part of. Izuku was put together with the second-year students that belonged to 2-A as Izuku's skills were deemed good enough to join them for combat lessons as Aizawa had gone over a decent amount in their one on one lessons but he wanted to see how Izuku would do in group combat. As such, on the day that the second-years had their combat lesson scheduled, Aizawa took Izuku with him to that class and informed Snipe who was the homeroom teacher for the second years that Kitsune would be joining them. Yes, you heard that right! Izuku had gotten his hero name already preapproved and the staff would be using it to call Izuku it instead of his actual name which would help limit his identity getting out even more! UA was not joking about limiting who knew the truth of Izuku until it was too late for the public or anyone to really do anything about it.

The second-years only had 19 students in 2-A which made an even 20 when Izuku joined them. All of them were confused to see Izuku since they have never seen him before and the only thing the staff would tell them was that Kitsune was a personal student of a staff person and that was it. Some looked at him with glares as they believed Izuku was being treated better than them but Izuku just ignored those people because he was in truth being treated better but Izuku has proven his skills to the staff to allow for such treatment. One, Izuku was the sole student of 1-A so Aizawa would treat him better due to Izuku being the sole student so he was his personal student as well. Two, Izuku was Tea Leaves which was known by the current staff so they would go to Izuku for help on some cases for analysis of the villain's quirks which made them get through their work easier so they without a doubt would treat Izuku better since he helped make their work easier to complete! This freed their time up to do other cases or other personal things which everyone loves to have more time on their hands.

Though, none of the second-year students knew of that which lead to an unfortunate situation for some parties! The combat scenario was a five versus five combat match inside of a small portion of the city center. Overall, it was a straightforward match where you were meant to capture the other party with the least amount of damage to the city caused by your side while limiting the other side as well which was difficult to do but what needed to be done in the field. You were also meant to cause the least amount of damage to the opposing side if possible and then force them to surrender or get capture tape on the other team to have them called out. They would also be called out if the other side was knocked out as well which was Izuku's goal since he knew pressure points from his training with Vagabond to know how to knock people out easily without causing damage. Izuku also had his needles that were coated with sleeping drugs as well. 'Got to love pressure points.' Izuku thought back as he remembered how effective they could be as he has even gotten Eraserhead with it a few times through the man became increasingly better at not allowing Izuku anywhere near him during spars.

Even though Aizawa was far better at close combat and hand to hand than Iuzku, he knew that Izuku was a wild-card type person who could pull different weapons out of nowhere to turn a battle. Eraserhead though mainly relied on quirkless fighting which Iuzku was good at but also his capture gear which Izuku would counter with his metal wires. Izuku was really a horrible matchup for the man but he still would win almost all of their battles. Izuku though needed more experience fighting against those with quirks which Eraserhead couldn't give since he erased quirks. As such, it was why he joined the second-years in reality as he would fight others with powerful quirks!

Izuku made his way to the field with his teammates who were at least open to talking to Izuku and planning with him. They had asked what Izuku's quirk was so they could know how to plan for it in this situation and Izuku only answered that he didn't have a combat-capable quirk so they shouldn't count on it but he did have a large amount of combat training with martial arts and weapons which he had on him as he showed them a few. They nodded their heads and explained their quirks which Izuku made notes of in his mind. Izuku asked if they knew the quirks of the other team well enough and they provided Izuku descriptions of what they knew which Izuku already came up with a couple of ways to neutralize the other team if he found certain people in the field.