Chapter 24: Preparing for Work-Study!

3rd POV:

The next day arrived and Izuku could be found sitting in the homeroom relaxing a bit as he was waiting for Aizawa and Nezu to arrive since they wanted to talk about how work-studies would work overall for Izuku. After waiting about 15 minutes since he was slightly earlier than normal, Aizawa walked into the room and looked at Izuku as he set a binder down which Izuku saw was a bit thick but didn't really care since he didn't know what was in it but if he needed to know he would be told what was inside of it. Now, Nezu appeared out of the vent that Izuku hadn't been in lately which he thought about doing sometime soon since people wouldn't believe in the cryptid anymore if he got lazy at it! 

"So, you said we are talking about work studies correct?" Izuku said and Aizawa nodded his head as he sat down at the table. "Indeed we are problem child," Aizawa said as Izuku moved to the table as well since that is where Nezu was also standing on the table so he was suspecting they wanted him there which he was right as they opened the binder! What was in the binder you might ask? Well, it was laws and more laws as each page got turned! Izuku looked at them with a deadpan expression and Nezu chuckled slightly. "As an Underground Pro Hero, it is important to know as many laws that you can bend without breaking because things get extreme sometimes in the line of work for underground heroes, unlike the daylight heroes," Aizawa said and Izuku listened as he spoke. Izuku could see where this was going and he believed he was going to enjoy this!

"We are not running straight into work-studies right away but you are now under me for yours officially so you can act if you ever are in the direct need to if there isn't another Pro Hero on-site capable of dealing with the issue, do you understand?" Aizawa said and Izuku nodded his head and repeated, "I act only if I believe others are in danger and won't be reached by full licensed pro heroes in time or they are occupied by other things such as another villain so I should grab the citizens and removed them from the range of the fight. Otherwise, keep my hands to myself." Izuku said with a small smirk on his face as he twisted what Aizawa said to allow for more wiggle room and the man knew it but didn't say anything against it as he nodded his head with his own smirk.

"See, you are already learning to do exactly what I want you to do with these laws," Aizawa said with a grin on his face and Izuku realized what he was truly going to be doing. He was going to be reading all of the laws in the binder and remembering as many as he could which he can figure out ways to bend the laws to his advance in the field. If you bend it but don't break it then well you didn't break the law even though a lot of them didn't apply to Izuku in the first place but now he had his provisional so he needed to play nicer. Aizawa said that the binder was Izuku's copy to keep since Nezu made a few extras in the event they needed them which were in the library.

As such, Izuku sat down and started to get to work on reading the laws and making notes on things he could do to bend them without breaking another law or breaking the said law. This is what he did for the next two weeks for two hours each day when he wasn't doing something else since Aizawa said the sooner he could remember as many as he could and had ways to bend them the sooner he would let Izuku out on the field with him for patrols. 

This made Izuku motivated to get the work completed and you could find the room covered in paper filled with notes in all different colors as Izuku spent an entire month studying all of the laws and making notes which made Aizawa proud because to be an effective Underground hero you needed to know how to operate in the grey area without being arrested so bending the laws was what you needed to do to survive! Of course, Izuku did keep up with his work as Tea Leaves as the hero commission had announced the fact that Tea Leaves had a hero id and email address on the hero network to send requests officially now to instead of directing them to Nezu all of the time.