Chapter 28: Razing of Schools!

3rd POV:

The winter break was slowly going by as Izuku enjoyed himself as he didn't train all of the time this winter break as he spent some time relaxing with Hitoshi or helping him train as he helped correct techniques that he was learning of the internet since he still hadn't found a dojo. Izuku had considered asking his grandfather Vagabond but he knew his grandfather didn't really want to help anyone else outside of Izuku and the man was also enjoying his relaxation as he would visit the house all of the time to spend time with his mother, Inko Midoriya. Turns out, Vagabond had come to see Inko as a daughter just like he saw Izuku as a grandson which wasn't that surprising when he had admitted to it due to the sheer amount of times the older man was at the house.

If it wasn't the fact that Izuku knew for a fact that Aizawa was gay then he would have bet that he and his mother would have gotten together but Izuku wasn't a fool to make a bet like that when he knew the man was gay as he was clearly pinning for Present Mic. Though those two men tiptoe around each other all of the time that Izuku was getting tired of it. He truly wondered how the staff at UA dealt with the two men always stepping around each other on the issue of their feelings. 

Anyway, outside of all of this, Izuku learned something interesting as he received a text message from Nezu to turn on the news one time around lunch. Izuku changed his phone screen to the local news as he had Hitoshi take a break and was shocked to see what he was seeing. 'Breaking news, Local Aldrea Middle school, and the elementary version have come under fire as of late for charges ranging from different things. Child neglect, child abuse, child endangerment, willful neglect of duties, psychological neglect, and what is more shocking is that the school allowed students to abuse their quirks on their fellow students and peers. As it stands, all of the teachers have been arrested and are being questioned. Though those at the elementary level are facing lesser charges since it appears that things spiraled more the older the students had gotten. As it stands, the information about what was going on came to light due to Principal Nezu of UA investigating reports of horrible behavior as he had spent the last year putting the case together to ensure he got all of the staff involved in the manner." said the news reporter as Izuku was shocked to see the news of his old schools.

He then received a text message once again from Nezu. Nezu had informed Izuku that Katsuki Bakugo would not his dreams ruined of getting into a hero school since he hadn't done a large number of incidents that were relativity tame in compassion to things that people did to Izuku. Bakugo would be required to attend anger management and community service while any hero school he attends will put him on a semester of probation to monitor his attitude and situation. If he did not change he would then be removed from whatever school's hero course he went into though Nezu knew from Izuku that Bakugo plans to attend UA.

They both knew that with the current exam set up that Bakugo had a very good chance of getting into the school so Nezu would be sure to monitor Bakugo more closely since he knew more direct details of Bakugo's life. Izuku was glad that his younger brother, even though they don't talk anymore, still had a chance to improve but he was also glad that the things that Bakugo had done were nowhere near the level that others had done to Izuku personally otherwise he wouldn't know how to feel about Katsuki Bakugo aka Kacchan anymore. He highly doubted his mind could consider the boy family if that had happened but luckily the worst things that Nezu found were a few incidents of illegal quirk usage but never against another individual but more of fear tactics. 'Thank god he never directly used it on people since that explosion quirk would cause a lot of damage.' Izuku thought. 

 Izuku was also right that it was the schools corrupting Bakugo as Bakugo only stuck to verbal stuff in elementary with light bullying of pushing and shoving but never directly a fight until middle school where the teachers enabled the situations and put him on a pedestal. It was at this point that he started to get into a lot more fights against people with what would be called weaker or useless quirks in Bakugo's eyes. Luckily again that he never used his quirk directly on someone or else the issues for Bakugo would have been greatly different.