Chapter 46: U.S.J. & Secret Revealed!

3rd POV:

All Might rushed down to the ground and appeared next to Izuku as he asked for what was going on as he only had limited information from Young Iida. "As it stands most of the class was sent around the U.S.J. from what I know and are likely dealing with low-level thugs. The purple guy has a warp quirk so be careful, the main leader is named Shigaraki and he has a decay quirk from what little I saw and it's a five-point touch activation quirk so avoid his hands. Then we have the bio-engineered weapon and based on what they said and I've seen it had multiple quirks and was made to kill you. Ring any bells... All Might!" Izuku said and said the last part with a tense tone as he reminded All Might of the fact that both Nezu and he thought All For One was still alive which they just got proof of it is true!

Izuku could see how All Might tense at the multiple quirks portion and asked what quirks it had which Izuku filled him in on what he knew so far. "I'll deal with Shigaraki while you deal with the damn creature... we will just need to be careful of the warper," Izuku said and All Might nodded his head. Within a few seconds, both of them were off and started to deal with their individual enemies as the fight got loud and destructive between the Nomu and All Might. Izuku though was focused on Shigaraki while keeping a glance on Kurogiri who was looking for a chance to join in on either fight to make an impact.

Izuku always kept Shigaraki's hands away from him as he would use knives in his hands to redirect the hands or threaten to stab them which made Shigaraki pull back. As the fight continued, Shigaraki got annoyed and started to think the longer it went on. "You know... I think I have a theory about you Kitsune. Want to hear it?" Shigaraki asked as Izuku heard All Might german suplex the Nomu into the ground but got trapped instead into a portal as the create was pulling him into it due to Kurogiri opening two portals.

As Izuku charged towards All Might to help him, Bakugo came flying in and attacked Kurogiri. 'Nice going Kacchan!' Izuku thought as the portal closed and All Might got freed. As such, Izuku changed his attention back onto Shigaraki who had stopped talking since he had gotten annoyed at seeing his escape route and weapon frozen in Ice as Todoroki appeared as well off to the side as another person came as well such as Kirishima! "Well... this got interesting," Izuku said and Shigaraki scratched his neck in annoyance. "My escape path... annoying but before we move on to getting my escape portal back I want to talk about you first Kitsune," Shigaraki said as he focused his attention back onto Kitsune (Izuku). Everyone was confused about the calm attitude of the villain and wondered why he was focused on Kitsune instead of All Might who he said he was here to kill.

"Kitsune... I wonder why you are even on the hero side considering your quirk status... because I am right aren't I? Everything that is known about you has shown that no one knows what your quirk is but I think my theory is right. But again that makes me question why you help the heroes side when society has treated you like trash since you're quirkless." Shigaraki said as Izuku heard gasps all around him. Izuku just chuckled and broke out into laugher as he clapped slowly. "Congratulations you are the first person to guess correctly but it doesn't really matter as I can still kick your ass even though you got a quirk. So let's start fighting again,  yes?" Izuku said as he heard All Might's voice telling him he should get back because it's dangerous which caused Shigaraki to laugh. 

"All Might... you are proving my point on questioning why he is even on your side when you treat him like crap! As such, Kitsune nicknamed the Demon of the Night, why don't you join us and help tear down this society! We can even offer you a quirk if you want one." Shigaraki said confirming that All For One was alive which Izuku rolled his eyes at as he saw All Might pale a bit but the others looked confused on how that was possible. "Thanks for confirming your boss is alive for us but no thanks. I'm good where I am at!" Izuku said as he charged towards Shigaraki ignoring All Mights and some other voices telling him to stop.